Act 1||

Hello wonderful reader! I'm Blep, the author of this book. First things first, how are you today?

If you've been doing good, then I hope you continue your day and the days after just as joyfully or to your liking!

If you're having a bad day, then I hope you push through it and continue to live on despite the ups and down in life! There's so much more than what you're seeing!

Next, I do hope that readers pay attention to the following as I will not be responsible for anything.

»WARNING
This book may contain manga spoilers!

This book also contains swearing, violence, gore, abuse, death, manipulative behaviour, suicide, trauma dumping, sexual harassment, sexual behaviour towards minors, rape, self-harm.

If you aren't comfortable with any of these, please leave this book.

I do not support any of these actions as it is very wrong in my personal opinion. I most certainly do not encourage anyone to follow any of these.

»CREDITS
I do not own Bungou Stray Dogs, all rights go to Asagiri Kafka and illustration to Harukawa Sango. I only own certain characters' personalities/backstory along with some of the plots in this story.

The personality of the characters that are not from bsd are by me, and the way they act in this story does not represent how they are in their respective stories.

I showed these characters, solely for readers to have an image on how the characters look.

The gifs shown later on are not owned by me. I just found them on Pinterest so the credits go to the studios of respective animes.

The cover of this book belongs to me, so do the pictures that are to be shown top of this chapter and later chapters unless stated otherwise. They are all taken by me and if you are going to use it, please do credit me bleppy09.

Though I doubt that anyone would need these since it is very simple to take pictures and you can just find it anywhere on the internet
( ̄▽ ̄;)

»NOTICE
Please refrain from commenting that you relate to any of the acts of violence, manipulation, murders, etc. I dislike such comment and hope to not have to deal with any of them.

On the side note, I wish for no one to rant or comment any of their unlikable experiences/trauma when mentioned in the story. This is not a place for you to dump your trauma and if you will, please speak to someone who is willing to hear about it.

You can always pm me if you want! I'll try my best to reply!

Although I'm not the best person to be giving advice, I am willing to listen to you as long as you don't cross any borders such as guilt tripping me or continuing when I have stated that I am uncomfortable.

Please keep your comment respectful as you are what you say here since we don't know each other and I don't wish to start any arguments.

[L/n] means [Last name]

»FOR ANYONE CONFUSED WITH JAPANESE NAMES
I'll try my best to explain but since I'm not a westerner nor am I Japanese, please do correct me in the comments if needed.