06||

"Har!? Have you gone crazy-!?" The redhead screamed, being cut off when [Name] raised her finger to his lips.

She giggled, "For you, maybe~ We should keep our voices down, don't want your neighbours hearing us. Unless..?" Her tone turned suggestive, the many nights other mafia members would complain about them, saying that they heard... weird noises.

She took a sip of wine, amusement shone in her eyes when she saw Chuuya's blushing face. He followed her actions, wanting to hide himself from her. She reads him too easily, or, he is just too easy to read.

-----

Yuichiro walked into the place, looking around in disgust, filth littered everywhere. The stench of blood reaching his nose, his face scrunching up at the unpleasant smell.

"Seriously, can't they atleast keep a place clean?" He waved infront of his face in an attempt to get the nasty smell away.

He continued to walk in, trying his best to not touch anything, "I wonder what she meant?"

He looked at the message she sent him along with the location again.

——[Name]-san——

[Name]-san
Be prepared! Someone's going to be aiding you (^ω^)

Yuichiro
?

[Name]-san is offline

Yuichiro
...

—————

She never answered him. Though, he could kinda guess who, having met the mafia yesterday, he noticed that a certain person, who admired his surperior a lot, was not there.

Moving deeper, he suddenly felt a chilling presence behind him, wasting no time in activating his ability, Depths of The Abyss.

"Watatsumi!" A majestic white serpent like dragon appeared, just in time to block off an attack from a black creature.

He heard the familiar click of tongue and smirked, his prediction proved correct, "Oh look who it is, eyebrowless emo-san."

The dragon known as Watatsumi moved away, showing said man glaring at him, Rashomon right above. Yuichiro rested a hand on his waist, grinning smugly, "So I was right, you're the one she sent to 'aid' me, right?"

Maybe he picked up too many things from his non blooded sister, many thought that the two actually were related and were surprised to find out they were not.

Akutagawa was also informed of having someone with him on this mission, she would pair the two up from time to time back then too, so he also had his guess.

"It's been some time since we worked together, haven't we? Though, I'm sure you'd rather be with her than with me." His statement proved correct when Rashoumon went to attack him again, but was once again blocked by Watatsumi.

"Geez, your desperation is sickening, don't you ever get tired?" Yuichiro taunted on, unaffected by the man's intense glare.

The black creature was sent in his direction again, but this time, Watatsumi did not move a muscle. As Rashomon neared the teenager, it went pass him, biting the person behind him.

"What-!? What the hell!?" The man, who was about to attack Yuichiro earlier, struggled to speak as he felt Rashomon's teeth sink into his skin, erupting a scream from his throat.

The blue hair turned around with the ravennete walking up to him, stopping beside the detective and coughing into his hand. Akutagawa's glare had ceased from Yuichiro, now an uninterested stare sent at the unknown man.