03||

Seeing the woman clad in black and blue robes, [Name] starts speaking in a language that the others did not understand, "哦?是灵文小姐啊~ 所为何事,逼得你踏出你那让人窒息的办公室,跑到来此啊?" The sides of her lips curled up into an amused smirk, her joking tone laced with a hint of mockery.

Seeing the woman out of her office is quite the rare sight and [Name] was sure to poke fun at her for this.

The agency members were quick to bow at her in respect, the president's secretary is not one to mess with, anything they do can affect them.

The woman exhaled a tired sigh, the bags under her eyes showing she hasn't slept for days, used to the younger one's antics, "总裁大人身体不适,让我替她来此,同你与港口黑手党谈双方之间的合作。" She replied in the same language, her tone emotionless, if it weren't for the fact that they were in working hours, she would've been sure to retort at the younger like she usually does.

She held out the file in her hands, extending it towards the younger. The action caught the interest of the others present, the mafia boss raising a brow at the sight.

The younger seemed pleased with her reply, "是吗?那好吧,请便。" She moved to the side, as if making way for the woman while bowing with one hand on her chest and the other extended towards the direction of the Port Mafia in a gentleman like gesture.

"First time meeting the Port Mafia's leader, an honor it is." Ling Wen walked forward and bowed, her tone professional, now speaking in Japanese.

"I'm Ling Wen, the Luminesced Agency president's secretary. Unfortunately, our president is unwell, so I will be the one to substitute her, I hope there is no problem with that." Mori shook his head, waving his hands around to assure that it is fine.

"Just fine. I can always go treat her, for free as she is an old friend of mine." As if they would let him anywhere near the president, he just wanted to see their reaction.

Luckily they had Lucas here, Aria was easily shut before she could speak. Yuichiro stared intently at the mafia boss, afraid that he would pull any tricks. Meanwhile, [Name] was busy staring off into the far distance.

"Appreciated but no thanks. She is being treated as we speak." Ling Wen declined politely.

"Shall we start with the discussion?" Just as she finished her sentence, [Name] spoke.

"Aria-san." A wall of fire circled the two representives of both sides, just as a bullet was nearing, it melted within seconds of coming in contact with the fire. Panic was evident on the executives' features as the two backed away, more gunshots followed.

Guns pointed towards the direction of the enemies, "Eliminate the danger, protect both of them." Gunshots followed, doing just as told by the woman.

"What is the meaning of this, [Name]?" Kouyou slightly glared at her, what she did not like was that [Name] would often come up with something but choose not to inform.

Said lady waved it off, "Don't worry, Aria-san's flames may be hot outside, it doesn't affect the inside at all, both Mori-san and Ling Wen are safe." She then proceeded to walk to the side, the direction of the enemies.

"Chuuya-san, if you don't mind.." He already knew what she was asking for when she looked his way, of course she didn't want to do the dirty work.

He grunted in response, activating his ability, all the bullets got deflected, he strides confidently to the one he assumed was the leader of this mission, grabbing the person then throwing him to [Name].

The man tried to get up quickly, but was kicked in his knees, causing him to kneel down. [Name] bent down and grabbed the man's hair, pulling it backwards, "My my, I thought your boss was dumb but not stupid." He could feel her warm breath blow on his ear, "Be a good boy and cooperate, we'll let you go in one piece. If you wanna be a bad one..." A low chuckle sounded from her into his ear, Chuuya landing right infront of them.