Chapter 4

Moonlight's POV
I was worried for her. She almost just got r@ped! She hasn't answered me yet and she looked as red as a tomato! Did I make her uncomfortable? I hope not....that would be the last thing I wanna do.

"Well, he asked me if I wanted a better grade on my test but I know what he was gonna do and I couldn't do anything about it until you came in the room and saved me. Also could I call my mom and see if she could pick us up? It won't take long!" She said as she picked up her phone and looked at it and was waiting for and answer. I gave her a node meaning that she can, she called her mom and you could her mom scream, Sea ended the call and she said.

"You can stay for the weekend since it is a Friday. My mom doesn't care, she just wants to make sure that we are alright." Sea said as she got her bag and put her phone in it. I got up and went to go grab my bag until Sea grabbed my hand and held it!?

" Is it okay if I hold your hand? I just want someone to hold on too." Sea said as she started crying. I wanna give her a hug...so I am. She hugged me back and we both went on the floor. I have always wanted to comfort her...well I've always wanted to comfort people but mostly her...

"Shhhhh it's gonna be okay" I said to her as she started to calm down. She looked like she was happy that I came just in time but embarrassed at the same time. Heh, I think I embarrassed her.

------------------
Hey! Im not think r@pe is a joke! I just has that idea and I didn't think much about it. Sorry if you got r@ped and if this offends you I'm sorry. I just wasn't thinking straight and im sorry if that offends you. Again I do not think that r@pe is a joke and I'm sorry who did get r@ped. :<