Chapter 7

Moonlight's POV
Sea walked out the door and I followed her. We were almost to the store when we got a message from the group chat. I grabbed my phone to see what it was...it was a text from Holly saying:

Guys! Guys! Mr. Sugar got fired!!! And we are out of school for the rest of the year!

What!? He got fired and we are out of school for the rest of the year!? I need to tell Sea about this. I'll tell her when we are in the store....

[Time skip]
Sea Fairy's POV
I was about to get some bread until Moon tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see that she needed to tell me something.

"Sea, um we are out of school for the rest of the year, and Mr. Sugar got fired..." Moon said as she got the bread for me...huh why did she tell me tha- WAIT WHAT!? WE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND MR. SUGAR GOT FIRED!? this is unbelievable....I never thought that this would happen in a million years. Well I should tell mom and maybe Moon could live with us!

"Wow, I never thought that would happen..." I said as we were walking to the check-out isle. Moon looked at me and asked this question:

"Is it okay if I pay?" She said as she pulled out some money and looked at me. She gave me a smile and started talking with the cashier. My face felt hot, like the sun is on your back hot. I turned around in pure embarrassment, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Moon holding all the stuff we got, she looked at me concerned...whatever! She might have a cute face but that can't distract me!
When we hot out of the store Moon grabbed my hand and she pulled me over. Did she want to talk about something? Was it about the way I acted in the store? Did i embarrass her? Hopefully none of those...but probably one of them.

"Why were you red in the store? Were you blushing? Did you see your crush?~" Moon teased as me and her started to walk to my house. I pushed her but not hard just like a little push I guess. She took it as a joke but then we both made eye contact for a little bit....um this is akward. Should I tell her that is did see my crush in there? I guess...

"Yes, yes I did see my crush in there..." I said as I turned my head in the other direction. I was as red as a tomato! When I turned my head around I saw her looking at me surprised. I guess she didn't know I have a crush. Huh I thought I told her. I guess not but whatever I'll tell her more when we get to the house.