3: The plan starts

(A/N): Hello my lovely little chatons!!! How are ya today? Well if you're not doing that great today than this chapter should liven it up! Enjoy!!

         'Why did I agree to do this?' Marc thought as he watched his teammates stalk Lie-la. "Come on Marc! Join us!" Alya yelled. "Umm, do you think we should really be stalking Lie-la!" Marc asked. "Oh Marc, don't worry, we're only doing this so we can learn about some of the things she does!" Chloé said. "Do you think that we should maybe steal her phone to see what's in there?" Alya asked.

         "Great idea Al! Who here can steal a phone?" Chloé asked. Marinette raised her hand, and everyone looked weirdly at her. "What?" Marinette asked innocently. "You've stolen a phone before?" Nino asked. "Oh, I have a history with stealing phones. I stole Adrien's when I sent a awkward message. Chloé's when I was trying to erase the class photo so Julaka could be in it. Alya's when I accidentally erased her Ladybug video. Kagami's when we had to do the friendship day game. Well, Kagami gave her phone to me but is still snooped through it. Sorry!" Marinette said in one breath, leaving everyone shookth.

     "Okay, than Marinette will take her phone while the rest of us distracted Lie-la. Got it?" Chloé said. "Got it!" The team said. "Hey Lila! Over here!" Alya said waving her hands. "Oh, hey Alya! What do you want?" Lie-la said in her annoyingly sweet voice. "Oh, I just want a interview firm you about being Ladybug's best friend if that's alright with you." Alya said and the team could tell she was cringing at what she was saying.

"Yeah, that's fine!" Lie-la said. "Perfect! Watch this!" Marinette said. She saw that Lie-la's side pocket of her school bag was open, so she took that chance to swipe her phone. She walked by where Alya and Lie-la were having the "interview" and swiped Lie-la's phone without her noticing. Then, Marinette opened up the group chat, and told everyone that she successfully got Lie-la's phone.

MariBug🐞: Guys I got Lying Sausage Hair's phone!

Don'tCallMeFluffyTail🐰: How?!

MariBug🐞: I already told you, I have a history with stealing phones!

Several people are typing

MariBug🐞: 😮‍💨 This isn't gonna be good is it?

Don'tCallMeFluffyTail 🐰: Nope!

MariBug🐞: Great. 😑

(A/N): Marinette this ain't gonna be good at all. Well anyways, hello my lovely little chatons! What did ya think of this chapter? Yeah, I know the chapters are short, but this is only the furst(see what I did there? Anyone? No? Whatever.)part of this long plan that I have no idea what's going to happen. Welp, that's all I have to say! Love ya my lovely little chatons!! Byeeeeeeee!!!!

-🐱🐞Bug Out!!!!!!🐞🐱