Pilot

"I can not believe Spencer Hastings  actually has time to shop." Says Hanna.

"I mean, You're interning for the mayor, taking classes at Hollis, and redoing the barn. And in your leisure moments, you Facebook and Tweet." Finishes Hanna.

"You know me, I like to stay busy." Responds Spencer turning towards Hanna.

"It's called a summer vacation, Spence." retorts Hanna.

"You spent yours sunning and shopping."Responds Spencer friendly.

"Tweet-Tweet." Jokes Hanna.

"Did you see the paper today ?" Spencer asks to Hanna.

"Yeah." Hanna replied calmly shaking her head.

"She's gone, but she's everywhere." sadly says Spencer.

"I can't believe it's been a year."Hanna vents with sadness.

"Do you remember what Ali said that night, about our secrets keeping us close?"

"I think it was the opposite." Remember Spencer affirmatively.

"So! What's the occasion?" Hanna quickly changes the subject.

"Well, Katerina had to buy some things and she's new in town and I brought her and I'm taking the opportunity to buy something for a family dinner." Explains Spencer.

"Who is Katerina?" Asks Hanna.

"Katerina is,  like as an exchange student who will be in charge of my family, her grandfather knew my mother, so he asked for this favor while the house he had built is still finishing, she will stay there at home."explains Spencer.

"Does she know anyone from here?" asks hanna curiously.

"I do not think so."Answers Spencer not sure.

"We're meeting Melissa's Fiancé." finishes Spencer going to pay for the shirt.

"Did miss perfect find a mr. perfect?" asks playful Hanna following Spencer.

"He's a med student, so everyone's thrilled." answer her Spencer.

"Then that's not the right top, you need to turn heads" Says Hanna.

"Away from Melissa? Please." exclaims Spencer jokingly.

"She doesn't always have to win." Says Hanna.

Just as Spencer picks up the top, Katerina appears from behind Hanna.

"Cute top, Hastings."

Hanna jumps, startled by the sudden unknown presence, and turns around.

"Well Katerina this is Hanna and Hanna this is Katerina." Says Spencer introducing the two, one to the other.

"Hi, I'm Katerina Petrova, it's nice to meet you Hanna." Katerina introduces herself in a very friendly way, which does not go unnoticed by Spencer.

"So, did you get everything you wanted?"Asks Spencer to Katerina.

"I think it will be enough for this week, then I'll come to buy the rest, calmly and with time." says Katerina, looking at a list in her hand.

So, do you like shopping? Asks Hanna excited.

What kind of person doesn't like shopping? At the same time Katerina has just said this, Hanna looks at Spencer.

Next day

English Class

The class is waiting for the arrival of the new teacher, who soon arrives and begins his presentation to the class.

"Holy  Crap..."is what is muttered by the new English teacher who is looking at one of his students, which does not go unnoticed by Katerina and the other students in the class

....

Just as Spencer leaves the barn she runs into Katerina.

"You know he's your sister's boyfriend, right?" says Katerina to her.

"What??"

"It's exactly what I meant, Spencer." Katerina answers and leaves, leaving Spencer in the garden.

....