The Jenna Thing Part 1

"Why was Jenna There?" Aria questions

"I guess she's back." responds Spencer

"That cop acted like we were suspects or something."says Hanna

"Do you think we looked guilty?"Emily asks turning to Spencer

"Why would we? We haven't done anything wrong." says Aria who looks at Emily waiting for confirmation

"Except lie about the Jenna Thing." interrupts Hanna.

"We promised we'd never bring up the Jenna Thing again, remember? It never happened." Remember Spencer apprehensively.

"Did you know that Katerina knew Alison?" Hanna asks Spencer

"No, I've never talked about Alison with her, she hasn't said much since she got here.... I even asked if she knew anyone from here she said no, the first time she saw Melissa she was surprised..." Replies Spencer lost in her thoughts

"Does she know Melissa?" questions Emily

"Yes..." Confirms Spencer

"They are friends?" surprise Hanna question

"No, I asked and she said they were acquaintances, that's the word she used." reports Spencer.

"Why did Alison never mention her to us?" Question Aria confused.

"She must be one of Alison's many secrets." Spencer answers ironically.

"I don't get it. How does "A" know something about me that only Alison knew? Emily asks confused

" Ali knew all of our secrets, but... we never knew any of hers." says Aria sadly.

"I knew some." says Spencer.

"Nice". Emily exclaims alerting Spencer of her presence.

"So I hear you're gunning for varsity captain."

"Well, I have a chance, so..." says Spencer, shrugging her shoulders and smiling.

"If a Hastings gets a chance, she takes it." Says Emily in a playful way.

"It's a game? " Maya asks, joining in the fun.

"Yeah, it should be." Says Spencer in a relaxed way.

"Hastings" Someone calls out to Spencer from far away from where they were, but Spencer recognizes the voice.

"Yes, Katerina?" Asks Spencer confidently standing next to the girls who are intimidated by the arrival of the new girl.

"I want to know if you want a ride to school." says Katerina looking at Emily and Maya, seeming to enjoy teasing the two girls.

"Well if you're offering it, yes I do." Says Spencer finally pulling Katerina's attention away from the two girls.

"This is Emily and Maya." Says Spencer introducing them.

"Hi, I'm Maya St.Germain." Says Maya introducing herself and extending her hand to shake.

"I'm Katerina Valentino, nice to meet you." Katerina speaks finally and taking her hand gently and shaking it, and slowly letting go.

"I'm the newbie who moved into the dead girl's house." Says Maya mockingly.

"I'm getting out of here now or I slap a bitch, I'll be waiting for you Spencer." says Katerina furiously, leaving without giving anyone a chance to say anything else.