𝟏: 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

"D-1283 inject the substance into 096."

A shaken and frightened D boy came closer to 096 slowly, trying not to look at his face as he injected a glowing substance into 096 via a needle. Not even 3 seconds after 096's eyes widened as he trashed around, crying and screaming in pain. They even echoed down the hall and all over the facility.

096's hands and feet slowly started to form into strange claws and wings popped out of his back. His face elongated and his body slowly turned into a mythical creature; a dragon. Suddenly, all the other SCPs, 682, 106, 049, 035 and 079, started to transform into dragons only it didn't hurt as much. Some cried out in pain while others didn't even flinch.

The researches suddenly started to laugh. 096 was fuming with anger, the researches put him through this pain AND the others just for their entertainment. "Look at her wings! I bet he can't even fly!" "Hah he's even skinner than before!" "Haha *snort* hehe!"

096's blood boiled with fury as he slowly grew in size and anger. The researches stopped laughing and stared in awe at 096 who was now looking at them through the glass, 10x his original size. Steam stormed out of his nose before blasting plasma at the researchers, cries erupted from their mouths as they melted and burned. Glass melted and shattered and the whole room was burnt.

096 returned to his original size as a he huffed in annoyance before realizing what he did. Waterfalls poured from his eyes as he sat there, slowly filling with guilt. He couldn't keep up anymore, he was going to escape this good-for-nothing facility...