𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨:

Harry sat on a black leather couch,his elbow placed on the arm rest with his chin on his hand as he stared at the man infront of him.

He didn't look like the Voldemort he saw in his fourth year he looked more like the teenage boy he had to defeat in his second year with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes just older.

The room was cold but he refused the blanket and warm tea the man offered,he didn't trust the man. He made sure his posture was relaxed though,his expression stoic and bored as he slouched slightly. But there were things that gave him away like the way his eyes had instantly analyzed the room,locking on all the windows and doors,his mind forming all ways he could escape if needed,the way his body tensed at any sound,and the way his eyes would instantly lock onto Tom if he even just shifted in his seat.

"Are you going to talk? Im starting to hear crickets" Harry snarked,his green eyes squinting as he lazily rolled his eyes to look at Tom.

Tom held back an eye roll,not expecting his mate to be such a brat but also finding it quite refreshing to not have someone fall at his feet in fear. "Do you know about vampires,Harry?"

"Yes,sir" Harry replied with a confused head tilt. "We have learned about them in DADA and I have read a few books about them,why do you ask?"

"My family comes from a long line of vampires,we come into our inheritance either around our sixteen or seventeenth birthday. However,I was late and didn't come into mine until a little after my time at Hogwarts after a horrible event took place. There's a lot about us in books weather it be fiction or non fiction but the one think they don't tell you about is how we have someone made to be with us for all our living years w-"

"L-like a soul mate?" Harry questioned with a small head tilt,blowing a stand of hair from his eyes as he stared up at the dark lord with curious green eyes.

However that adorable look seemed to disappear as soon as it came. Like a switch flipped Harry eyes turned frightened and he curled in on himself,bowing his head and clenching his eyes shut as his body slightly shook. "I-I'm s-s-sorry"

"Hey,sshhh,it's okay" Tom cooed at the small teen gently,confusion and worry filling his body as the boys breathing became short and quick.

"I-I d-d-didn't m-mean t-to. P-please." Harry begged,his uncles large figure standing over him with a sick smirk flashing in his mind as his body trembled.

"Come on,little lion,open your eyes" Tom said gently,kneeling infront of the boy and placing a gentle hand on the teens arm only to have the boy flinch and slap his hand away.

"Open your eyes,Harry" Tom ordered,his voice still soft but there was a stern tone to it.

"T-Tom?" Harry questioned,his breathing still panicked and body still shaking as he looked at the dark lord with large green wet eyes.

"I need you to breath with me,okay?" Tom questioned with a kind smile,not allowing his anger to show as he wondered what or who could cause his mate so much pain.

"I-I-I c-can't" Harry whimpered,gripping at his hair as he clenched his eyes shut again.

"No,hey,keep looking at me" Tom cooed,waiting patiently for bright green eyes to meet his brown ones."Now just copy me okay? Breath in one,two,three,four. Hold one,two,three,four. Out,one,two three,four. Hold,one,two,three,four."

After a few more minutes Harry's breathing started to get back to normal and his trembling slowed.

"Good boy,you did a very good job" Tom praised with a small smile, "Would you like to talk about it?"

Harry cheeks turned red at the praise and a shiver ran down his body as he shyly looked away from the attractive man. "No,sir"

"Okay" Tom accepted the answer,reaching to ruffle his mates hair before thinking better of it and sitting back in his chair. "And to answer your question,yes it is like a soul mate"