𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3:

Harry stared at the plate of food infront of him. After sassing two deadly death eaters he decided to make himself a plate of breakfast instead of just taking a bite of his pancake but he was quick to realize that he couldn't even finish half of it.

"What's the matter,little lion? Do you not like the food?" Tom questioned his mate,watching as the boy moved his barely eaten food around.

"The food is great" Harry said honestly,pouting down at his plate. "I'm just not hungry anymore,I'm sorry for wasting it."

"You hardly touched your food,sweetheart" Narcissa commented,worriedly glancing at the boys plate.

"I-I know,I'm sorry" Harry apologized,guilt swirling in his stomach as he clenched his fist.

"Don't worry about the brat,he's always wasting food" Severus drawled,his words causing Harry to flinch as his anger rose.

He stood up,his chair scooting back with a screech that made everyone look at him in shock.

"What is your problem with me? I haven't done anything to you and your always such a-" Harry stated,moving his hands angrily as he stared at the man.

"I would watch your next words carefully,Potter" Severus said threatening.

"Watch your tone,Severus. Don-" Tom starts,giving the man a warning look but he was quickly cut off by his mate.

"No! I want to know what the hell is his problem" Harry stated angrily,frustrated tears forming in his eyes as he leans closer to the man that hated him, "What the fuck have I ever done to you?"

"Your just like your father" Severus snarls,not hiding the disgust in his voice as he stares down the boy. "You parade around like the world revolves around you. You throw a fit when something doesn't go your way. Your nothing more than a spoiled brat. Y-" Severus starts listing his reasons.

"If you count living under the stairs and hardly being fed once a week spoiled,professor,then I was living like royalty" Harry interrupted angrily.

When the man stared in shocked silence and no one spoke Harry backed away,his hands shaking as he slowly started backing out of the room. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"Little Lion i-" Tom started as he was the first to snap out of it but his small mate interrupted him.

"I-I have to go" Harry cut in,quickly turning on his heel and running.

Tom turns to Severus who gulped,standing up and bowing "My lord I-AHHH!"

Tom watched in satisfaction as the man withered on the ground,screaming as he did so. The man might of not physically hurt his mate but by the boys tearful eyes as he yelled at the man he could tell there was some emotional trauma hidden away that the man was at least somewhat responsible for.

"If you as so much raise your voice to my mate again I will kill you,understood?" Tom said after he stopped the torturing,looking down at the man with a cold glare.

"Y-yes,my lord" Severus panted out.

"Good. That goes for everyone as well" Tom threatened,sending Lucius a warning look.

"Yes,my lord" They all chorused.

"You are dismissed" Tom said,quickly going after the young Potter.

"I'm sorry" Harry said as soon as the man stepped into the living room where he sat back curled on the couch. "I-I didn't mean to act like that. I s-"

"Hey,it's okay" Tom said soothingly,slowly making his way towards the trembling boy. "We all get a little angry sometimes and if,Severus,made you that upset then he deserved it."