prologue

((As a warning events that happen from the anime in this book will not be written exact I'm doing this stuff from memory and also making it fit my story<3))

Izuku's pov:

The class is getting really loud all excited to graduate middle school and do something with their quirks and all. The teacher turns around and starts speaking to the riled up class.
"Alright alright, no quirks in class! I know you all are excited to get into schools for your quirks, but I warn don't have high expectations." The class cheers and then boos at the last part I start scribbling down notes in my book.

"You guys don't need to get your hopes up. You guys are lucky to end up with some busted D-lister, I'm the real deal I'm off to UA, only kid from our school to make it." A deeper voice cocks out and people all boo.
"That's right Bakugo you want to go to UA high." I hear the teacher and bakugo's snarky laugh. "And Izuku didn't you also wanna go?" I look up quickly and just nod quietly.
"Huh! Pathetic little Deku wants to get into UA? You're quirkless you won't get far, don't. Get. In. My. Way." He snaps looking at me. And I just stay quiet. The bell rings and everyone leaves including the teacher. I stay back and keep taking random notes on heros down.

"Oi Deku! Don't try to get into UA, I'm supposed to be the only one getting in." Bakugo says harshly. I look up quickly and he pins me against the wall his hands either side of my head. "W-whys it even matter..?" I say in a slight whisper.
"You won't get far. You're a quirkless nobody, just a stupid Deku. Don't try to get in my way!" He hits the wall behind me with his quirk burning into it. I flinch slightly and see him get wide-eyed but he hardens his face up again.
Walking out of the classroom, "maybe you should take a swan dive off the top of the building, y'know since you're quirkless. Hey! Maybe your quirk is immortality, and if it's not, maybe you'll have one in the next life." He snarks a laugh. "You can't just tell people to kill themselves Kachann." I mumble to myself he turns around for a second and then walks out.

*A few months later*

Bakugo's pov:

I've been endlessly training myself and my quirk just to pass the entrance exam and I actually get in.
I haven't seen that stupid nerd since the entrance exam and remember Inko's reported him missing. I shake the thought quickly.

"Katsuki get you ass down here!" I here old hags shrill voice and calmly walk downstairs. "Yes ma'am?" I mumble remembering to not argue. My dad ended up taking on another job so he's never home and my mom's gotten sick of me.
"Grab me a smoke and then clean up the kitchen." She shoos be with her hand and I go to her room grabbing a cigarette from her pack. "Here." I hide the agitation in my voice. She snatches it from me and I tell her I'm walking to school as she shoo's me away.

Already being dressed and ready to go to UA I grab my bag and walk out the door swinging it over my shoulder by one strap. I look at Deku's house as I walk by and sigh. He's been missing since the entry exam..maybe he was upset he didn't get in? What happened. Where'd he go? I reach the UA gates and image how big Deku's smile would be as he triumphs through the gates.
I walk into my classroom being the only one there right away and sit in a chair in the middle row and on the far side of the room. I kick my feet onto my desk and plug in my headphones.

"Get your feet off of the desk! Do you know how disrespectful that is to the schools property! You're here to be a hero not to disturb school property!" The nerdy four eyes sways his arms as he yells at me. I ignore him. A girl with pink cheeks walks in.
"Oh hey Iida! I didn't know we'd be in the same class!" She blooms. "Of course Uraraka you did great in the entry exam, taking down that huge robot even though it wasn't any points." Four eyes logically seems to state. They go off and sit while chatting.

The yellow haired zappy guy and the redhead with the rock quirk who tried pairing up with me at the entrance exam come in and smile sitting next to me and infront of me. Shortly after and the rest of the class fills in.
I wish to talk to no one. I don't need friends. I don't want any relation towards anyone here. I know what happened last time I let someone in, I can't do that again.
"Alright class, how about we do some training for day one. We are going to be testing your max abilities." Aizawa drones.

We're out in the field throwing a baseball as far as we can and I've just thrown mine the farthest.
"Wow!" A lot of the class cheers as aizawa tells me the distance and grabs another ball for the next students I trail a little bit away and silently sit down leaning on a tree.

"How strong. So fast. So far." An earily and familiar voice whispers in my ear. I turn to see the face but it disappears and I look back at the class continuing.
It must've been my imagination, but it sounded like Izuku. Which was weirder than anything.
"Awe don't ignore me!" The voice whines. I look around and see nothing again. "What are you? Who are you?" I ask getting more confused as the voice leaves a sigh. "I thought you'd be able to guess. Guess not, how sad that you've forgotten me like everyone else has." It pauses for a second. "The real question should be 'where have you been' that's what you should've asked me Kachann." It giggles and my heart sinks a little.

"I-Izuku?"

A/n

Ahhh let's see if this does good too I guess :)