Kachann

Bakugo's pov:
I sat a little longer taking a few more hits off of my vape. I know he's gonna prove everyone wrong.
I stand up and put my vape in my pocket then half panic again. He still has my phone, mum gets home around 6:30 if I'm not there I'm gonna get into a lot of trouble.
"IZUKU!" I start walking and find him in the kitchen. He turns to me and looks down for a second looking back. "It's only 5, anyways maybe you should stay away from that house." He starts to do stuff again but I can't see what it is.

"I already said I can't just stay away- I've gotta become something. School is the only thing helping right now." I pause and try to peak at whatever it is he's doing. "You can still go to school from here. And if you leave you'll prove to her you're independent. Kachann I know you. Whether or not I'm a villain, I'm still human." He looks at me and holds up a cutting board with some veggies he's chopping. I nod seeing he's making food, he's always been good with food.
"I guess..but I still need all my stuff from the house, and what if the school finds out where I'm staying..I'll be kicked out!" I sit and start to fidget again. I hate being so sensitive and anxious, I feel so vulnerable.

"Katsuki."
I look up wide eyed. He never says my full first name, is he mad..? Am I gonna get hit?

Deku's pov:
"Stop with the fidgeting already." I walk around the counter and go to grab his hand. He flinches back for a second and I just set my hand on his.
I lean my head against his and smile softly. "I would never hurt you Kachann, I'm not evil." I pause and giggle, "not that much at least."
   His breathing starts to slow a little as he's calming himself. "Nobody will find out. It isn't even registered as mine, it's as my 'dads,' he pays for all things except for what I put in here." Katsuki begins to look around trying not to look at me this close.

   "What I'm saying is, it's safe. You can become the best you and maybe. Maybe I'll convert you." I smirk cupping his face making him look towards me. I walk back to cutting my veggies for the food.
   "S-so what if I tatle that you're here?" He looks at the counter blankly. I shrug, "I know you won't, I can trust that. You want away from your mom and I need company." He just nods.
   "Can I smoke and everything?" I look up and pull the knife near his jaw lifting his head. "Vape at most. Shits bad for you, so no cigarettes. Otherwise, I could care less." I pull back. The slight fear in his eyes is amazing, but there's something else. Almost like a gleem.-

   *Time skip to the next day bc I'm lazy*

Bakugo's pov:
   I roll over seeing a new room I don't recognize. I sit up and grab my phone that's on the nightstand, there's a note by it..?
   'Kachann, use it wisely, do not tell anyone about me, no pictures in or around the house, talk to me about whatever, go to school the long way and make sure nobody follows you after school.' I read it carefully and shrug. That's assumed, to be honest I have no intention breaking these rules.
   I grab my vape and take a few hits before changing into my UA outfit. I guess he grabbed some clothes from my closet at home without my mum noticing.

   I took the long way making sure my phone hid my vape in my pocket. I sigh as I get to the gates and see Aizawa there, I start to freak out thinking mum said something.
   "Young Bakugo, a small chat please." I sigh and walk over with my usual grump, "What?"
   "Your mum called, said you didn't show home. She told me to tell you that you're 'officially on your own' are you doing okay?" He seems actually concerned. But I can't tell him everything. Not even what mum does.
   "I'm fine, staying with a friend. She can screw herself, that old hag." I scoff and walk away to class. He watches me walk and he follows shortly after.

   *I'm lazyyy*

School was boring, nothing interesting, just more quirk strengthening and whatever. I made sure the squad left me be tonight and I took the long way back to Izukus.
   "Hey? I'm here." I close the door and lock it behind me, just Incase. "I'm in the shower, I'll be out to make dinner soon! If ya wanna join!" I blush having the wrong thought and just go to the room from this morning. I change into a muscle shirt and some shorts, then go to the living room and sit on the couch waiting for him to get out.

   "We can either make curry or spicy ramen." He says walking out. He's got a towel drying his hair and he's in a pair of black jeans and a black button up, he has a few buttons on the top unbuttoned. "Uh..spicy ramen sounds good, I had curry earlier this week." I put my phone in my short pocket and stand up stretching my back.

Deku's pov:
   I walk to the kitchen and grob a pot and all the ingredients. "Instant or homemade pasta? I've got some homemade in the fridge." I look up and see he's on the other side of the island. "The homemade sounds nice." He's quiet. "What happened at school?" He shrugs and I glare at him.
   "Mum called the school and told them I was 'on my own now' so I guess your plan is gonna have to be my only choice." He sits on the bar stool and looks blankly at the counter. "That bitch." I grab the pasta from the fridge and start to boil water. "It's fine, she got what she wanted." He laughs it off. It's in a painful way and I can tell that. He's never been mean to be mean, he covers up a lot of things. I may have only just found that out but that doesn't change that I now know so much more about him.
   "Let's get off that topic, you're in the mood for spicy but do you want my spice or your type of spice?" He looks around for a second, "let's go with your level for today, you're still a wuss when it comes to spice." He smirks mischievously. I shove his head to the side playfully, "Don't be rude about it, nobody can be in love with spice like you Mr. Spice Lord." We both laugh and continue to cook.

   After eating we turned on an action movie because it's his favorite. He sat curled up on the couch next to me, we've watch about two movies before he fell asleep. His head lays in my lap now as his arms wrap around my waist. I gently brush the hair out of his face and smile to myself.
   My poor Kachann, left all alone and abused. I'll make sure no one hurts you anymore. I'll make sure of it my sweet sweet Kachann. You're seriously crushing on the person who MADE you a villain? Well, I know how he is now, so yea- I guess I am. He's never gonna love you And even if he did he'd only hurt you. Hurt people, hurt people. I can handle him. Stop doubting me! Damn.

A/N
   Sorry it's so short, I forgot what my plot was to this, but I'll figure it out again soon (: enjoy my little nightmares

Word count: 1311