Chapter 8 - 🌲School🌲

Walking in the quiet halls of Inarizaki, Y/n couldn't stop thinking of Sakusa. Her mind ran with questions as her fingers played with the rim of her jacket.

Even though Y/n was sure it came out of the blue, she couldn't help to think what would happen further. And why he was ignoring her. She looked at her phone, time reading 06.30 and the message sent at 15.08 on Sunday. Two days ago. Left on read.

She was both frustrated and embarrassed about the fact that he left her on read, leaving her confused.

Y/n slide the door open to the volleyball gym, looking at her friend who sat on the bench waiting for his team members. She took a seat next to him as he continued on his phone, taking a glance at her now and then.

"And? Has he replied?" The tired voice asked. Y/n shook her head. "No. It's alright, I'm bothered about it but I'm sure I'll get over it soon."

Suna smiled at her, knowing that she'd be alright. Y/n might not be the most mentally stable person, but she had good control over her emotions. "Gosh, is there practice today even? Why is no one here?" Suna furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his friend.

"They sent a message out yesterday that there is no practice due to the fact that coach had hurt him self at the stairs."

Y/n's eyes widened as she opened her dm's. She's had no messages since Sunday night. "Shit!" She exclaimed. "My fucking phone is acting up! What if Kiyoomi did reply!" Y/n panicked as she restarted her phone.

The messages flooded. Several missed calls from an unknown number, the team chat name popped up over 20 times, Suna's name popped up, her sisters, other friends. She anxiously waited for Sakusa's name as her dm's rolled in. But none. Y/n sighed heavily before going to her missed calls. Over 15 missed calls? Could it be that Sakusa got a new number? She slid on the contact, the call dialer popping up.

"Hello? This is Miya Y/n." Y/n questioned before a loud bang came from behind and a sound of a long beep sounded.

"Miss Miya, there is a young lady here who had a terrible accident and gained amnesia. She only remembered your name and number." Y/n stood up, waving to Suna before hurrying to the near hospital.

"Here she is miss. We're unsure who she is, might you know?" Y/n walked into the room, her face twisted.

"No sir. I have no clue- how did she even know my number? Or my name?" Y/n panicked. "We have no clue. Here is her phone. She won't unlock it for us, but could you try?" Y/n nodded.

"Hey. It's me Y/n." The girl's eyes fluttered open. Y/n's eyes softened, the girl looked all too familiar. Her deep red hair fell over her face as her small black eyes looked drained. "Y/n?.." she said sleepily. The girl was young. Probably around 12 yeard old.

"Hey lovey, could you open your phone for me please." The girl took her phone opening it with the finger scan before returning it. "Is that- how do you not remember these people?" Y/n questioned her as the girl shrugged. "Can I go home with you please.."

Y/n signed her out, carrying her to the car as the little girl fell asleep in her arms. She placed the girl in the back seat, putting on the safety belt and placing a pillow under her head and a blanket over half her body before dialing a number. "Please answer dammit." Y/n puffed as he didnt answer.

She went to her dm's searching for Sakusa's name. He had left her on read and it wasn't her phone.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Y/n puffed as the dial popped up. "Uhm. Hey Kiyoomi.." y/n said as she started the car and drove out the hospital.

"Hey Y/n. Could you do me a favour and pick me uo at your Highschool? I saw you rushing out and I came to tell you something." Y/n replied with an of course, ztopping at the school as Sakusa climbed into the car. "Sakusa, it's Satori's younger sister." Y/n said as Sakusa looked at the small girl. Still sleeping.