Chapter 9 - 🤑Shuga Daddy🤑

(Warning this chapter includes sexual content) -
SAMANTHA DON'T READ THIS YOU BITCH. - a/n to my friend LMFAO

After Y/n and Sakusa dropped the girl off at the Tendou Residence, they decided to go to the nearby mall to talk about things.

"My phone has been acting up, so I couldn't come in contact with you at all." Sakusa said as he twirled the straw in his water, playing around with the ice.

"Strange, mine did too." Y/n looked down at her empty plate. "It was probably the service, do you think so?" Sakusa nodded as he drank the last bit of his water. "I'm finished, want to walk around and explore a bit?" Sakusa waited for her reply.

"Ya, I have been here once but it wasn't for time consuming."

Sakusa paid the bill before they walked out the restaurant. They explored the shops, going into a few jewelry shops to look for rings and earrings for Sakusa. He also took Y/n into clothing shops, wanting to buy her clothes which she refused to.

"Come on Y/n, there has to be something you like." Y/n looked around as Sakusa went through some clothes in the woman's section for her. She spotted a mirror and took Sakusa's hand, pulling him towards it.

Stopping infront of the mirror, she pointed up to it. "That's what I want." She leaned against his arm as he paused for a moment.

Sakusa turned around and smiled. "So you like this hoodie? Nike does have a good design on it." Y/n mentally face-palmed herself as Sakusa took the hoodie and looked at the measurements.

And payed for it. "OMI. I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT YOU TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ME." Y/n said to him has he paid for it. "I want to show you how much you mean to me through gifting, and I want to spend money on you since you are mine."

She froze. Not nowing what to do.

"Uh-... thank you." Y/n said taking the bag from the till and walking out with Sakusa next to her.

They decided on going to watch the new Spider-Man : No Way Home, and boy was it interesting.

Nearly 20 minutes into the movie, Sakusa placed his hand on Y/n's thigh. He squeezed it now and then, rubbing his thumb on the open parts of Y/n's wripped jeans.

The movie continued, and Sakusa's hand trailed up to the point his hand brushed against the covering of her womanhood. The teasing manor turned Y/n on, making her frustrated with it too.

But it never got further than these little teasing of his. Not until the movie finished.

The mall was getting quiet as the time reached 6.30pm, most people were going home after the day's shopping and playing around.

"Screw it. Let's go somewhere." Y/n said as she took Sakusa's hand and pulled him towards the bathrooms. She looked at the clear opportunity, no person to see them entering the family bathroom.

Y/n locked the door, turning to Sakusa and immediately reaching up and placing her lips on his.

Sakusa sat down on the sink as Y/n climbed onto his lap, her knees and shins helping her stay up on the counter as Sakusa's arms firmly gripped her upper thighs.

She opened her mouth, him gaining access to licked the inner part of her upper lip. She took the opportunity to deepen the make out, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

She slowly pushed her waist forward, feeling his hard and her wet before retrieving her hips back to their original position.

Lifting her up as he stood and placed her down back on the counter, undoing her jeans and slowly pulling them off onto her ankles. He left her lips as he bent down, rubbing his thumb over her clit before spreading her folds open, pushing her legs open more.

Her head slowly bent back against the mirror as he ran two fingers down, before slowly pushing them inside of her.

She let out a soft moan, raising her back up as he pulled his fingers out of her and pushed them back in. The cold metal of his rings hit her entrance adding more pleasure.

Sakusa raised his body, using his free hand to bring her head up and making out with her as he continually thrusted his fingers into her.

He sped his thrusting of his fingers, contstantly hitting her g-spot before curling his fingers as they moved half out and back in. Her lips quivered against his, signaling that she was reaching her climax.

He moved his lips down to her neck, softly biting on her skin as she came undone on his fingers.

"Fuck.." Y/n cursed under her breath as she dropped her head back, looking at Sakusa placing his two slick covered fingers into his mouth and swallowing the remains of her orgasm.

He took a couple of towelettes and cleaned her off, placing a kiss on her inner thigh before pulling her jeans back up and fixing them.

"I love your taste." Sakusa said before placing his hand on her waist and kissing her lips. "You're perfect for me." Y/n smiled at him as she placed her arms around his neck. "I am yours, so it's good that I'm perfect for you."

"Good girl for making no sounds." He placed a kiss on her forehead before helping her off the counter.

"Come on love, we gotta get going before they lock us up in the mall."