➤ s e v e n

"Well are you going to share with me or no?"_________________________________

_________________________________

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙* "You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone" - Al Capone

»»————- ★ ————-««

Her breath instantly hitches when his mouth moves down from her mouth and along to her neck, small kisses placed along the way.

Her hands fists the cotton sheets just in time for him to ever so tenderly suck on her collarbone, making her feverishly whimper at the touch.

Closing her eyes, the girl takes in the moment before she slowly arches her back when she feels him placing more kisses on her body, only this time he was going lower and lower-

"Rory." A voice calls out, making me instantly snap the book that Lila had given me before I look to see who had called my name.

And when my eyes land on Luca as the caller, I instantly blush before I give the man an awkward hello and wave.

Chuckling, Luca moves closer to me before he trails his forefinger across my cheek, my peripheral vision zoning in on the cross that was tattooed across that very finger.

"What's got your cheeks looking so red? Your book?"

At the question, my eyes widen slightly before I quickly shake my head. "W-what? Um n-no."

Smirking at me, Luca only shakes his head with a little smile before I give him a bashful smile back.

I blushed at the fact that Luca had seen the front cover of the book. Lila had gifted me the volume a while back saying it was much better than 'porn'; her words not mine. However what I didn't expect was the book to be so erotic. I had only started the book and it has already made me flustered. And with Luca walking in, it only made matters worse.

"Um did you want to see Tony? Is that why you're here?" I quietly ask Luca, the nerves getting the better of me since the last time I saw him was when he tucked me into bed.

"Yes. Do you know if he's around sweetheart?" Luca asks before he gives me another warm smile.

At the question, I immediately nod my head.

"He just went out the back for something...you're not going to hurt him again are you?" I ask him nervously, the incident with both men beforehand had made my stomach swirl around in uncertainty.