➤ e i g h t e e n

Fuck I'm so in love with this girl and she doesn't even know it

_________________________________

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙* "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

~ Dr. Seuss

L U C A ' S P O V

"So what's our next move? I mean seriously Luca, I don't think you've even thought this through." Damien lectures making me only roll my eyes before I puff out another hit of my cigarette.

"As soon as Anastasia lands I'm blowing her brains off. There, done, sorted." I state allowing Damien to only let out an exasperated sigh.

"Right and then you and Rory are going to live happily ever after is that it? She's going to live the rest of her life not knowing who you are as well as being the person behind her sister's murder? Great plan Luca. Absolutely great." Damien responds with his own roll of his eyes.

"Well I'm just going to have to make Alfonzo fake a car accident so Rory thinks her sister's death was some unfortunate accident. And besides you're right, I'm going to tell her who I am...one day." I finish before I take another hit, Damien only staring at me like I had two heads.

"Are you out of your mind Luca?! What makes you think she's going to stay with you once you've told her that you kill for a living?"

At Damien's words I sigh before I finally put my cigarette out. "Can you just shut up for once Damien. You're giving me a damn headache."

"You're delusional Luca." Damien retorts.

"Look I'm going to spin some shit about my dad abusing me as a kid. Tell her that he trained me to be this way. Score me some brownie points, it's not like that's a complete lie anyways." I reply, my mind going back to the ruthless lessons my dad used to teach me.

"And Anastasia?"

At the name I couldn't help but grit my teeth together. "The plan was always going to be sending my sister's murderer to their grave. It was not like that bitch just shot her. No, she made my sister suffer for my mistakes. Rory doesn't deserve a sister like that. I'm doing her a favour."

Images of the night I found my sister in the kitchen with her head being caved in still haunts me today. The image keeping me up all night, the only thing that was going to help me finally get to sleep is the same thing happening to Anastasia.