Girl Talk

First off, I just need to ask, if you are a man, why are you here? Are you nosey? Or are you actually interested in learning about the mind and feelings of a female? Are you? Yeah, right, get the hell out of here! And if your answer was no, then you're just pathetic for even opening the book! Get out!

*Sigh*

Anyways, now that the headaches are gone, we can continue with our issues. I'll moreso talk about mine because I am writing this to give y'all some insight on such a lame, nice-looking girl like me. And that lame, nice-looking girl is me,

Savannah Tierra Wilson. Born Thursday, May 31, 2001, in Saint Louis, Missouri. I don't know how but I was born with a birth defect called Tetralogy of Fallot. It's a rare condition caused by a combination of four heart defects that are present at birth (congenital). These defects, which affect the heart's structure, cause oxygen-poor blood to flow out of the heart and the rest of the body. In other words, there are holes in my heart, and it is leaking blood as we speak. So right now, at this very moment, as I am typing this paragraph, my heart is leaking blood, Cool right? Yeah, I know. I am not dead yet because I had my successful surgery at 6 months old, and I get checked up regularly. If I did not get the surgery, I would be dead before 2-maybe even 18.

Here, I'll show you how the heart looks.

I'm not going to get into detail because this isn't a biography, so you guys don't have to worry about that. I'll be skipping around anyways, but it will be entertaining. That was just a little introduction so we all can feel like we know a lil something about each other. Now we're going to get to the good parts.

Let's Talk About Body

This book won't be long, but it will cover a good amount of information. Many of us know what the problem is, and many others don't. What problem, you ask? Insecurities, of course. A lot of insecurities and self-esteem aren't thought of until we start high school. During this period, our bodies would begin to develop in ways that we did NOT expect at all. And this is where the bullshit starts.

Well, excuse me for not telling God he messed up on the Microsoft creation tool. My bad (rolling my eyes). No, but seriously, who made this up? I don't think they understand the trauma behind this statement. Saying we have no shape is equivalent to saying, "you have the body of an Amazon box." Then they'll want everyone in the neighborhood to come and take a look at your body, and I just find that weird, like why do they have to examine my features? Do they do this stuff in white families?

My self-esteem was plummeting really bad. I felt alone and lonely, and I did not feel like anyone was interested in me. The guys I liked weren't interested in me anymore, it was hard for me to date, and my relationship was not going well. This put a damper on my spirits for a long while. But we'll go into more detail soon.

In my personal opinion, the stuff our parents or whoever we live with, the things they say, can most likely affect our confidence and self-esteem. It's tough to talk to them about it because they will think that we are exaggerating and doing too much. Now I know I do not have the perfect body, but I still have feelings laughing out loud. People are never satisfied with anyones' body if I'm being honest. They talk badly about Lizzo's body and drag her through the filth. They make fun of Coi Leray because she is thin. And people will even speak about Megan Thee Stallion's body because she is tall, and they even said she was a man. Humans don't know what beauty standard they want to follow.

All these women are beautiful, and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with their bodies. They all have shapes. Can we please stop saying that? If you're not ready for the problems you put on your kid's self-esteem, then you shouldn't have kids, nor should you say stuff like that. Now I would get into the fact that men get body shamed too, but this book is for the ladies, and whoever else *cough, cough, men* are reading to relate and feel better about themselves and learn more about their insecurities and ups and downs. I know the men are still reading, and trynna be nosey. You are not slick, sir. But whatever. I guess you can stay. Anyways, body shaming is the most common cause of insecurities and low self-esteem. I will never understand why people are so mad about people's body type. Like sir, ma'am, why does that bother you so much? Just mind your business.

Like sir, pipe down.

You want yo girl to have a good job, but you work at a Mcdonald's, and you're not even the manager or the CEO! You want your girl to be kid-free, but you have seven kids by seven women. The same thing goes for women. Yeah, some of you are not safe! If you gone have high standards, make sure you have your life together.

I hate when people assume you're not healthy because someone is either too big or too small. Who are you to even judge someone like that? It doesn't even have to be their body; it could be their face. People will constantly assume someone is sick because their face looks like they haven't eaten in days and do drugs. So what? That is rude even to believe someone is suffering because if they were, you would be the main ones feeling sorry for them after you just laughed at them. Humans are pathetic.

I was on TikTok recently, and I saw a video of a miserable married couple talking down on a plus-size woman. You know they had nothing better to do. To make matters worse, they weren't all that good-looking themselves. The username started with Shame. I forgot the rest of it, though, but yeah, that's them. And then we have the guys on TikTok, and all of their content is literally about women. Nothing else but women. Now I may be mistaken, but I have never run across a woman's TikTok, and all their content was about men. You don't find that suspicious?

And most of that stuff is false information! So, Sir, where are you getting this information from? Because it sure isn't the ladies.

The moral of the story, everyone's body is average, and there should be no shame in nobody's game.