The Mess That is Your Room, Why Don't We Clean it Together?

Y/N and Kirumi walk around until they stumble upon Y/N's ultimate lab and they approached the door, hesitant, they gently open the door...... "Huh..?" Y/N says, confused. "Well this room is mess, I could clean up and organize so we could go through it together later" Kirumi says taking a step in. It was as full as your stomach after a thanksgiving meal. The lab looked small, it was clearly much bigger it seems but you could only walk the equivalent of a table for 4 at a 3-star restaurant. Kirumi looked around the room and Y/N watched her. "Perhaps I'm really W.B. Mason" Y/N gave a Debbie Ryan smirk. Kirumi turned to Y/N with a unamused look "Was I supposed to laugh or something..? This is not some show, or a fictional story." Y/N looks down a bit, mumbling "Well it is a fictional story.. And it's on Wattpad.." Y/N says in slight aloha voice. Kirumi walks to Y/N and tilts her head "Hm? What was that?" Y/N shakes their head "NO, THAT'S WONG" Y/N says, pointing at Kirumi "Umm.... Me..? What is wrong with me?" Kirumi tilts her head to Y/N. Y/N looks at Kirumi with confusion, giving her a 'Oh well, you didn't get the reference' look.

Kirumi sighs "Well what is your talent? You never told anyone so I'm quite curious" Y/N got aloha when mom not home face "I'm actually the ultimate novelist!"(heh super original) Y/N says doing the kaede pointy uppy spriteIE. Kirumi put a finger to her cheek (A LOCAL BOY KICKED ME IN THE BUTT LAST WEEK, I JUST SMILED AT HIM AND TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK) "So I'll be extra careful when organizing." Kirumi says, turning back to the lab.

Y/N did a concerned half-rim droopy face and looked to their ultimate talent room and then back to Kirumi "You don't need to, Kirumi." Kirumi turned to Y/N "But I wish to make sure that everyone enjoys their time here. Even while trapped in a killing game, it is my duty as a maid!" Kirumi put her hand to her chest, she stood with determination as she spoke. Y/N felt a bit like a nervous aloha but in a aloba type of way. "Well I can help you then, we can clean through together!" Y/N vibrated slightly. Kirumi smiled and walked towards Y/N, she look Y/N in the eyes. Y/N being the same height as her, 5'9 (175 cm. The US, Liberia, and Myanmar are the only countries that still use the imperial system so if I'm gonna use feet or inches I gotta go put it into centimeters too.) "We can start now, if you like, Y/N." Y/N did a thinky diver and then lookie backie to Kirumi "We can start organizing after lunch!"

Kirumi looked at a nearby clock, it was only 8:17am, so they had some free time until then. "Very well, I will go see if any other students need anything." Without anymore words, Kirumi walks off to go find another fellow classmate in need of the ultimate maid's assistance. Y/N watches Kirumi leave and then goes to lock the door to their ultimate lab. With a smile on their face, Y/N leaves to go see what the others are up to. Y/N walks the opposite way that Kirumi walked.