A Liar, An Idiot, A Killer, and You (Maid Not Included)

Y/N walks around the halls until they hear familiar voices "GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBHHSJFHTHDHDHHHHHH!!!!1!" Kokichi cries. Kaito looks at Kokichi, semi-nervous. "Uh I am Kaito.... Weaponry of the stairs..." Kaito talks out his butt. "GUUUWWAAHHAHWHAHHHHUUHHHH!!!!1!! KAITO IS SO BAD AT aNGLISH!!!!!!!" Kokichi cried. "I AM A NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH (in this story that is)" Kaito says, his head slightly swelling. Y/N heads over to them "Hey whT go on over here?" Y/N says. "Kaito's being a real dummy mcdumb dumb!" Kokochin says on the verge of alligator tears once more. "I AM NOT A DUMMY MCDUMB DUMB!!" Catfood yells back at Kickchin. "Hey, can you guys lower your voices! The world doesn't need to hear you." Maki walks over to them. "GUUUUUUUUUAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! SCARY KILLER GIRL IS HERE!!!!" Kipple bursts into alligator tears. "Do you desire to be buried 6 feet (182 cm) under the ground?!" Maki yells which causes Kokichi go blank face "Hypocrite, you told us to lower our voices but here you are yelling." Kokichi says, Y/N and Kaito nod in agreement, Maki did tell them to lower their voices and Maki yelled. Maki, embarrassed that she is a hypocrite, goes to Kokichi "Meet me behind the casino." Maki whispers in Kokichi's ear. "Bet" Kokichi says and they both run off to go outside, probably to go behind the casino. Y/N turns to Kaito and they look at each other "They gonna kissy" Y/N says, making Kaito gasp "Rlly?" Kaito says, confused. Y/N nods "Yes did" Kaito looks in disbelief at Y/N's words. "We gotta go see this!" Kaito says, Y/N nods in agreement. Kaito and Y/N run outside to go see Maki and Kokichi kissy behind the casino.