• Chapter 3 🏠

A large, White house sat on a hill. The reflection of the sun on the windows, blinding the people who walked by outside. The house was quite secluded, apart from the only other house on that stretch of the road, which happened to be Sidney Prescott's.

The house had a front porch that stretched the whole way around the house with a little picket fence surrounding the lawn, creating a barrier between the footpath for walkers and the garden. A two story house, not too big, but big enough that made others envy it. The garden was well kept and a little wicker set sat on the landing.

The blue skies with scattered clouds caused the birds in the trees to sing. Although the sun was shining and the skies were blue, there was still a cold, sharpness to the air.

The bus pulled up outside my house. I stepped off the Bottom step, telling Sidney to hurry up as she shouted goodbye to a few people before stepping off the bus.

"So come over by seven tonight okay?" I nodded at her

"Alright see ya" 

I pushed open the gate to the house and made my way up the path and steps to my front door. The sound of the dog barking could be heard from inside.

Like always I turned the handle to find the door unlocked. I step in through the threshold being greeted by monty, my dog, calling out to my parents to let them know of my presence. When I got no response I put my books down on the stool under the coat rack calling out my moms name once again as I made my way towards the kitchen.

The smell of roast wafted through the air as I swung open the kitchen door. "I'm home" I sang as not only three but four head turned towards me. My mom and dad greeted me as my little sister, tessa, stumbled to me as i bent down lifting her and resting her on my hip. Her arms wrapping around my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"You tired?" She nodded Into me as another figure made their way to me.

"That's because she was chasing me around the garden not only 5 minutes ago. Isn't that right Tessy"  she put her arms out and Stu took her into his arms as she rested into him like she had to me just a moment ago

Tessy, a name only Stu called my little sister. He and her were really close since she was only like 5 months when we began dating. She was growing up around him and he always had time for her. It was really important to me that those two got along. She loved him. He always had time for her, whether it was playing games with her or colouring.

Tessa is only 2, mom and dad had her when I was 15. The age difference is big but we get along really well. We're quite a close family. Stu's always over because his parents do be out of town quite a lot working, they're doctors. He says he likes the idea of a family who's always together.

   Stu took the seat with tessa sitting in his lap as she began to colour the books that were sprawled across the table. I propped myself up on the island and looked down at him as he helped Tess colour in the bits she couldn't do. "How did you get here so fast"

      His eyes met mine shrugging his shoulders "I had a free last period, so I left and came here" I nodded and turned my head at the sound of my name.

"Y/n your father and I's conference at the airport is going to be early in the morning so we were thinking that we would just go up and stay in the hotel opposite it. Is that okay with you? You know account of everything that's happened in the past 24 hours"

I swivelled on the counter as I face her and my dad both looking at me with question in their eyes "yeah, I'll be fine. I'm going to Sidneys tonight anyway before we stay in Tatum's"