• Chapter 4 🪡

I arrived outside of Sid's to see all the lights were off, i would have tried to just open the door but since Sidney's mom died, Sidney began locking it when she was on her own. So I walked up the porch and rang the doorbell.

      After a minute Sidney came walking towards the door rubbing her eyes as she pulled open the door, a yawn escaping her mouth. "Someone's just woke up" i joked as i made my way into Sidney's house "sorry I'm late i lost track of time. I hope you guys weren't waiting too long-"

     My sentence trailed of as I furrowed my eyes brows looking around Sidney's living room before turning back to face her "where's Tatum?" As she went to answer the phone rang, a sound I have been dreading lately.

    Sidney walked around the coffee table and sat on the couch as she picked up the phone. "Hello?" I made my way to the couch and sat down beside her.

    "Practise ran late im on my way" I leaned over Sid to talk into the phone

"It's past seven Tate"

     "Shut up Y/n, this is the first time ur ever on time"

"Oh ha ha"

"you don't have to worry Sid, Casey and Steve didn't bite till way after ten, ain't that right y/n" I rolled my eyes at this, I knew Tatum didn't mean anything malicious by it

   "Oh thanks Tate that's comforting"

    "Your welcome y/n. Hey I'm gonna swing by the video store, I was thinking Tom cruse in 'all the right moves' " this made me sit up as I spoke to Sidney

      "Yeno if you pause it at just the right time you can see his penis" Sidney scoffed before laying down on the couch. A breeze caught my attention but I thought nothing of it walking into sidneys kitchen to get a drink. She treated my house like hers and I treated hers like mine. Sidney's voice faded into the background.

     I walked over to her fridge grabbing a Diet Coke out of it. Another breeze like earlier caught my attention. I turned to see her large window by the TV set open. I rolled my eyes at this. Typical of Sidney to leave the window open while she sleeps. I walked over and shut it then made my way back into the living room. This time only, Sidney wasn't laying on the couch. she was stood up and was pacing back and forth calmly infront of it.

    "Randy you gave yourself away, are you calling from work because Tatum's on her way over" she turned on the side lamp as I sat on the single armchair by the couch. "I like that thing your doing with your voice Randy it's sexy"

     I looked up at Sidney to see her eyebrows raised at me. 'Sexy?' I mouthed to her to which I just got a smirk and shoulder shrug in response.

       "Oh cmon you know I don't watch that shit" She looked past me out the window before walking towards the stairs "no, no it's just what's the point there all the same. Some stupid killer, stalking some big breasted girl who can't act, who's always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. It's insulting" I looked up to Sid nodding proudly

        "Oh and you can't forget when she's too dumb to realise it's someone close to her" Sid looked to me before nodding

       "exactly Y/n, exactly" she walked back towards the couch and kneeled on it looking out the window "no y/n's here Randy and that's so unoriginal,I'm disappointed in you."

       In my Peripheral vision I could see Sidney still. A movement that made my stomach turn. She turned away from the window as she stood up once again "so, who are you" she pulled the phone away from her ear a little before bringing it back "s-so where are you"