1. A frog in the nether

TW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND MANIPULATION YOU HAVE BEEN WARN.

Tommy was alone in exile again. Dream didn't visit him. Just perfect. His only friend, wasn't even here to say anything to him, logshere is all blown up, dream was mad at him. He tried to jump, but something stopped him. He finally had given up. He couldn't take it anymore. He got up from crouching and stretched and stared at the blown up place. This would be the last time he sees this place. He got up and walked to the nether portal, he took one more look at the remains of logsheire and sighed, he entered the portal.

God the nether was such a calm place. No disturbances, no one yelling at you, just, the nether. Tommy walked on the little paths he made, the path he was on had an stoping point, where it was half way near  another land of netherrack, but the path of netherrack just stopped, right below it was, you probably know already. Lava. The bubbling noises of it was just enough to burn a person alive. Funny mentioning that, Tommy was on that half made path. Tommy looked down and frowned. The brightness of the lava shined on him, Tommy then sighed.

"I really don't have much to live for now."

Tommy then took a deep breath and almost, just almost took his step to what he believed 'freedom' he heard a voice. A rather, Annoying voice.

"HEY! I froggers the third says listen to me!"

The voice yelled, catching Tommy's attention. He looked over and saw a little boy with a crown on his head, green hair and a green shirt, pure black pants apparently. Tommy slowly turned around, the little boy was about to do the one thing you should never do in the nether.

Hitting a Zombifed pigman.
—————————-—————————-————————
A/n: And chapter one is finished!
Word count: 321