2. Running

TW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE  YOU HAVE BEEN WARN.

Tommy ran to the boy carrying him away from the piglings. The young boy obviously mad about this let out a yell.

"Hey! Put me down this instant!" The child yelled, moving his body away from Tommy's grasp.

"OI SHUT UP! BE GLAD I TRIED SAVING YOU PRICK!" Tommy argued while running away with the child in his grasp. "What the hell even is your damn name anyways?" Tommy spoked in a calm tone.

The two continued bickering until the pigling stopped following them for some strange reason.

The two boys looked back. They saw a man with a green hoodie and a ... Mask?

"Oh no." Tommy muttered.

"Tommy? What are you doing here?" Dream asked, Dream the stared at the boy in his arms. "What the fuck is that thing."

"It's a child. Dream." Tommy glared.

Dream pulled out his sword and chuckled.

"You're gonna die Tommy."

Tommy, Shocked by dreams tone stood back from him.

"S-STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKING TELLYTUBY." Tommy yelled.

"I Froggers demands you to stay the fuck away from us!" Froggers yelled back, sorta repeating what Tommy said.

"Tsk,Tsk Tommy, just give me the child, it's not that hard." Dream said in a cold voice.

"NO." The two boys yelled in union backing away further away from him. Dream adjusted his mask and laughed crazy.

"You really thing you're pathetic fucking cry's for help is gonna work? This I to funny to watch you fucking idiots beg for you're lives." Dream laughs.

The two kids look in horror, Dream is this dedicated to killing them both.

As Dream finally finished monologuing about killing the two kids. A familiar face appears behind him.

"THE BLADE!"