08.

❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

(I just finished the manga and now imma make it follow the manga, just more modern timeline instead of like early 2000s, sorry for those who are disappointed. My love for Kokonoi, the Haitani brothers, and Sanzu is just <3 Also, there will be no Takemichi because like it's all you, no one else is going to try to take away the spotlight)

-.... [Y/n]'s house

You stared at the bright phone screen that was in your hand. Toman's commander, Mikey had sent you a message.

 Toman's commander, Mikey had sent you a message

😁 Shortass guy I stole food from 😁

Meet me at Musashi Shrine

Why?

Because I need my jacket and Draken needs his

Oh

I forgot about that lol

Alright

Where is the shrine though?

Somewhere

Just search for it

Fine

Guess I'll be seeing your short ass later then

I'm not even that short

If I'm short, then you're even shorter

Bruh

I'm not even shorter than you

Stfu

ꜱᴇɴᴛ

     "Stupid males

"Stupid males.." you muttered in annoyance, "and I thought getting left on read was already irritating enough."

You swiped through the various apps on your phone before pressing google. The app took a mere second to load before you pressed the search bar and began to type on the mobile keyboard. Letter after letter appeared on the screen, eventually forming the words 'Musashi Shrine'.

Huffing in satisfaction, you pressed enter to enter the location into the search engine.

Instantly, thousands if not millions of results appeared before you, through the screen. They were mostly talking about their trip to Musashi Shrine or the history of it, it seemed to be typically one or the other.

Unsatisfied with the results on the first page, you pressed the maps logo that was beside the image logo. The icon completely changed the app that you were on. You changed from using Google, to ending up getting swapped and exiting the webpage to get to maps. The destination was obviously marked with a rend mark.

'10 minutes away walking distance? For real? Damn, for once, there is someplace that isn't located hella far,' you said in relief.

Grabbing the jackets that belonged to Toman's number one and number two, you carefully folded the fabric into perfect squares.

You smiled at how perfectly the jackets were folded. Each were stacked and folded into perfect congruent squares, you believed that you were now the best clothes folder since your mother died. It's quite a priceless title that you had given yourself.

"Guess I'll get going then," you opened the messages app and sent Mikey a message telling him that you'd meet him in around 15 minutes.

Taking your [f/c] shoes off of the shoe rack, you slid them on and fastened them before heading out of the house.

Considering what time of year it was, you weren't surprised when you noticed the already darkening sky. The once light blue sky was now dark and gloomy, just like it was when it rained. Gray clouds nearly covered up the entirety of the moon and there was a slight chilly breeze that came by every few seconds. It seemed like it was a pretty nice weather for a wholesome date, too bad you were single.

Checking your map instructions, you followed the directions and took turns and walked across several roads. You almost got run over by a car once as well; all the credit goes to you for not being able to look both ways before crossing.

"Aaand, I'm finally here."

You looked at the steps that lead up to the Musashi Shrine, "is this really it? I mean it seems abandoned, and quite literally lifeless."

Curious, you wandered around the bottom of the large sets of stairs, aimlessly looking around in hopes of finding Mikey to be able to return his jacket along with his friend's. You weren't able to spot anything except a large amount of motorcycles parked by the staircase.

"Ah, so there you are."