30.

❝ 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

     You paused in the middle of your actions, "huh? What do you mean by you not wanting anyone else to touch me?"

Draken let out a chuckle, "for someone as smart as you, being naive to certain things was something I was definitely not expecting."

"Tell me what you mean, or else I'll pour a ducking bottle of salt into your wound."

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you," Draken took a moment to pause and rethink his decision before he told you. "[Y/n], you've been in my head nonstop, all day, everyday ever since I've met you at the Cherry blossom festival. Soon once we left you, I felt lonely. I felt empty and unsatisfied. It was like I needed you, needed you beside me all day, needed tk be able to see and watch you do every single thing."

You tried to compose yourself despite how you were continuously trying to shift your sitting position on the ground. His words were new to you, something you never expected and something that you had a hard time processing.

Draken took your silence as a way of telling him to continue when you were only just beginning to take in the words and sentences. He continued on and on, what he did to see you and how he did.

"So you're saying that you've been watching my every single move, practically stalking me?"

He wasn't able to answer because the ambulance arrived just in time. You stood frozen where you were, watching as the doctors rushed Draken into the ambulance. They gave you a look and realized that he wasn't the only one wounded. Two doctors rushed over to you and were confused by your reaction to them. You were like a statue, frozen still and staring into space.

Soon, they ended up just picking you up and seating you in an ambulance seat.

It took you a moment to readjust, but when you did, you were still in fear. What Draken said had worried you, he could have many reasons for doing it, but for something as big as this.. the answer shouldn't be based on theories and elimination.