。2

the whole day i was at school...

i couldn't even focus without thinking about him.

"heeseung, you're up! come up and present..."

him. that was him. the boy who did this to me.

he smirked at girls and smiled.

he was a jerk, a rapist.

"so, hello, i am heeseung lee and i major in business.

no, not business. why? why do i have to be with him? i might just leave this school.

"i like to read and eat new foods. i hope to get close to everyone. thank you." he received claps from all around.

"uhm, heeseung, go ahead and pick someone else to go up."

i looked away immediately. i fucking hate him. i am in a troubled state. i can't even be seen today. i just can't.

"you. the pretty girl with the beret. come up." he called me.

"m-me? u-uh yeah..." i got up and my legs hurt so bad. i couldn't even walk properly.

"you need help?" heeseung asked.

"NO! don't touch me!" i said and received stares from everyone in the room.

"okay..." he backed away from.

"so, uhm, my name is skye rossi. i'm korean-italian. i like to sleep and u-uh," i stopped. i felt like my heart was about to burst, my chest was heating up, i couldn't feel anything, my breath was getting faster.

"are you okay, skye?" the teacher asked me.

"u-uh, can i go take a break? i feel like i can't breathe..." i asked him while holding my chest.

"sure, go." he looked at me with a concerned face.

i ran out of the doors.

it was like a weight on my chest.

his disgusting face..
his lies... "likes to read"
no, you like to fuck girls without their permission. weirdo.

"hey! skye! what are you doing out here??" francis asked

"i was gonna, uhm, take a break..." i looked around.

"okay, i was just walking around... that class is so boring!" francis said.

i was listening to him but i saw a familiar face.

he was walking out of school doors. it was that boy in the bathroom. the boy who did nothing for me, he just let it happen.

"uhm, francis, i will see you later... i wanna take a walk outside. bye!" i left.

"bye..." francis said.

——

i was following him but i didn't want to keep silent so i grabbed his shoulder.

he was tall...

"you! you were in the school bathroom today! why did you leave me to get raped?! why?!" i yelled at him.

he was looking around because of the stares we were getting.

"raped? you got raped? sorry but that seems like a police matter. i have nothing to do with that" he said coldly. he was like ice, unbreakable.

"you had nothing to do with it? you heard me begging for help! you fucking dipstick!" i yelled at him.

"i heard you calling for help? look at my ears, asshole." he said bluntly.

"you really didn't hear me?" i asked.