35

Staring at the dark sky filled with stars. A breezy wind blew that night. The light of tall buildings surrounded him. Jungkook enjoying his solitude on the roof of an empty building that Jin used to go to heals his mood.

"What are you doing here?"

Someone's voice startled Jungkook, he turned around to see who just came.

"Jin... I knew you would come here"

Since today is a day that is quite stressful for Jin, as well as Jungkook. It was as if he knew that Jin would come to this place and find him.

Jin just exhaled and tried to sit next to Jungkook.

"I really missed you.." Jungkook said, letting his feelings out. He had a deep longing for his teacher.

But Jin was still silent. He just looked at the stars that spread wide above his head.

"Jimin did it all"

Jungkook's words this time made Jin turn his head in surprise.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He's the one who got you fired and caused all the trouble between us. He did that because he wanted you to hate me and you go back to Taehyung"

Jin widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Are you sure about what you said?"

"He has admitted it. You can ask him"

Hearing that, Jin pondered for a while.

"I don't think it's necessary. I just need to know" Jin said, while sighing.

"I thought Jimin was my friend, but it turns out he betrayed me. I just still haven't accepted why he hid his brother from me. And... you never told me that Jimin was brothers with Taehyung" 

"I'm sorry, Jimin told me to keep it a secret"

Jungkook just lowered his head and didn't answer.

"I've been away from you all this time, I'm sorry Jungkook" the older one opens the conversation again.

Jungkook leaned his head on Jin's shoulder, and grabbed one of his hands.

"Jinnie, it's okay. I understand, but I hope for now you're not mad at me anymore. I want us to be okay"

"Yeah, we're fine, Jungkook.. I'm not mad at you anymore"

"And please promise you're not going away from me again?" Jungkook asked, looking at the face of the person beside him.

Jin replied with a nod of his head and a smile.

"Thank you..  I really miss you, Jinnie" said Jungkook who also smiled widely while hugging the person beside him.

***

*a few weeks later*

"Please come in, we have been waiting for you"

Jungkook welcomes his special guest.

As the days passed, the relationship between Jungkook and Jin grew closer. There is no more tension between them.

This time, Jungkook tried to invite Jin to his house to have dinner with his family, as he had previously promised that he would introduce him to his father and his hyung. He wanted Jin to also feel what he felt, the warmth and affection of his family.

"Welcome Jin, please have a seat" said Jungkook's mom, greeting Jin who had just joined.

After all the family members were complete, Jungkook introduced Jin to his Dad and Namjoon, including Hoseok who was also invited to the dinner.

The three of them welcomed Jin's presence well. Until Jin began to feel comfortable, even though their meeting was only a few minutes, to be more precise, all of Jungkook's family members made him pleasant.

Jin felt the harmony of Jungkook's family really warmed his heart. And he's glad Jungkook shared it with him.

What's more, he was also amazed when he found out that Jungkook's parents didn't really interfere with their son's love life, when he saw how much they loved the couple there, Namjoon and Hoseok. They free their sons to choose who they love, be it a man or a woman. They even support for the happiness of their sons. That's one of the things that makes Jin really respect Jungkook's parents. Because it's very opposite to his ex-boyfriend's parents.

"I heard you're an acting teacher at Jungkook's school?" Jungkook's Dad asked, while eating his dinner.

"Uhm yes, but I'm no longer teaching there. Now I'm looking for another job"

"Right now at my college was looking for someone to teach in the theater community. Maybe if you are interested, you can apply there" said Hoseok who joined their conversation.

"Really? Jin, you should try it!" Jungkook also gave his opinion.

"I can help you. I have many friends in that community. I think you can teach there," said Hoseok.

"I will try to apply. Thank you, Hoseok" Jin replied with a smile.

"By the way, when you were a teacher, was Jungkook one of your students who disobeyed? Because, he was quite rebellious against me" Namjoon said continuing the conversation.

"Uhm...." Jin hanging his answer, and soon looked at Jungkook who already staring at him.

"He's a pretty good student. Even though sometimes, he likes to tease me"

"Whoa Mom, Dad.. is our Jungkook already growing up?" Namjoon said, teasing his younger brother.

"I guess so.." said Jungkook's Dad.

Everyone laughed seeing the youngest being teased.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He didn't expect Jin to say that in front of his family, he couldn't hide his blushing red face and a happy smile.