52

One week later...

After about a month after Jungkook found out that Jin had proposed and was going to be married by Taehyung, now he is trying to get back up and live his life as usual. He's been back for a week now and doesn't lock himself in his room anymore. Now he is living a normal life again.

Knock Knock

One evening, Jungkook tried to knock on the door of his brother's room, Namjoon. He wasn't usually like this, but this time he needed a friend to talk to. He had no one else but his brother.

Jimin, the person he thought was a bestfriend at first, turned out to be the first to betray him. Chaeyoung, even though he knows Chaeyoung is a good friend, but right now he is trying to stay away from her after the club incident, he just doesn't want the same thing to happen again. And Jin, the person he had loved all along, the person he trusted, but in the end he also had to stay away because he would soon marry Taehyung, the person who had been considered his rival.

After a few knocks, Namjoon finally opened the door for his little brother.

"May I come in?"

"Why should I forbid you? Come in"

Jungkook walked in and Namjoon closed the door again.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked to open the conversation.

"Just reading"

Namjoon sat back on his bed.

"Am I bothering you?"

"No, I'm done" Namjoon closed his book and now he is ready to listen to Jungkook, as he knows his brother has something when he comes to his room.

Jungkook sighed and sat on a small couch.

"Hyung... have you ever had a broken heart?" he asked, starting his deep-talk session.

"Uhm.. yeah, of course I have. Is that what's going on with you?"

Jungkook was silent but then he nodded, confirming his brother's question.

"I'm sorry for you. But everything will pass, Jungkook"

"I hope so too, hyung"

"Believe that everything you go through will mature you. Even though it's hard for you but I'm sure the process will make you a better person"

"Yeah, I feel this is really hard for me"

"Jeon Jungkook I know is not someone who gives up easily. You are my brother who is always full of joy, full of spirit. I want to see that back in you"

"Does being an adult have to be this complicated??"

"It all depends on how you accept and deal with it all"

Jungkook sighed again. Then he walked over to his brother, then threw himself on the bed and lay down.

"Hyung..."

"Uhm???"

"I'm going to college soon. What is life like as a college student?" Said Jungkook who was trying to divert the topic of their conversation so he wouldn't dissolve back into sadness.

"Yeah that's how it is. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not. I mean a lot of coursework isn't that much fun, but you can't help just enjoy it" Namjoon replied.

Jungkook just silenced hearing his brother's answer, then he closed his eyes.

"By the way I almost forgot, Hoseok said his college entrance exam is next week" Namjoon continued his sentence, making Jungkook open his eyes again and wake up from his lie down.

"What??"

"The new student entrance exam at Hoseok's college will be held next week. Didn't at that time you say you wanted to study there, didn't you?"

"Ah.. yes, you're right"

"You better prepare yourself so you can pass the test and then get accepted there. But I'm sure you can since yeah you're a pretty smart kid since you're my brother"

Jungkook chuckled hearing the confidence of his one and only hyung.

Then the sound of the door creaking open, the two of them were silent for a moment while looking at the person who came.

"Oh you're also here, Jungkook. Then come on kids, it's dinner time. I've cooked your favorite food tonight" said their mom, then walking back down the stairs and head to the dining room.

Jungkook and Namjoon nodded and got up from their place.

"Lets dinner first, we'll continue this later" Namjoon said as he walked out, followed by Jungkook.

***

After dinner was over, as usual the family chatted for a while before returning to their respective activities. They exchange stories, to get to know each other and strengthen their relationship to become a more harmonious family.

"Mom, Dad, Namjoon hyung.." Jungkook said, starting the conversation.

"Yes, honey?" Mom replied.

"You all know I have graduated and will prepare to enter college"

"Yeah.. Have you decided where you want to study?" asked Dad.

"Yes, Dad. I've already decided that I will leave you all. I want to study abroad and.. live there"