What It's Like To Have a Hot Girlfriend

Jennie and her wife went out on a date. It was a bright Saturday morning in the amusement park for them. Everything was going very well with her wife being as sweet as ever, except...

"Hi, miss." A tall brown guy approached Jisoo who was just sitting on a bench, waiting for Jennie. Jennie was on her way back from buying their tickets for a ride, so she witnessed how the guy was throwing heart eyes at her girl. "Ahh..my name's Jason."

Jisoo smiled at him politely and shook his hands. "Jisoo."

The guy chuckled shyly after their contact. His ears were burning red and Jennie hated that reaction. Actually, she has come to a conclusion that she hated everything about the guy already. He was about to speak again but Jennie cut him off even before a word could escape his mouth. "Yah, Kim Jisoo!"

Jisoo beamed a wide smile when she saw her giant mandu approaching. Jennie looked too adorable with her pouty cheeks that Jisoo almost forgot the whole existence of the guy beside her.

"You're back. Did you get the tickets?" Jisoo asked as soon as Jennie was right in front of her, throwing murderous glares at the guy who was obviously checking Jisoo out.

"Keep those filthy eyes off my wife before I pull them out of their sockets!" Both Jisoo and Jason got startled at Jennie's sudden outburst. The man immediately ran off when she notcied the attention they were getting. Jennie noticed this as well and she wasn't liking any of it. "What are you people looking at?!"

"Woah, love, calm down," Jisoo cooed as she engulfed her in a tight, comforting hug.

"People simply can't take their eyes off what's mine." That was the biggest and only problem Jennie had in their relationship. She couldn't slack off for even a second with all those predators eyeing her wife at every corner.

Jennie was a 'little' possessive and let's just say Jisoo was a flirty woman. At least that's what Jennie wants to think. In reality, Jisoo was simply being polite to the people complimenting her. However, with that all-too-powerful smile she flashes at everyone, Jennie couldn't help not to think she was lowkey being flirty. After all, it was that same smile that drew her into Jisoo.

After a lovely day at the park, glaring at everyone who drools at her wife, Jennie brought them to a café, not too far from where they came from. Jisoo volunteered to place their orders, knowing Jennie must be exhausted by now. However, just as Jisoo left, another guy came to Jennie, asking for her wife's number once again.

"Hi, I noticed you came in with that pretty lady," the guy began. "Can I please get her number? I promise, I'm not a bad guy. She's just.. woah, too gorgeous."

Jennie looked back at her wife when she noticed the guy was looking at her dreamily. The sight was too painful in her eyes, she just had to scoff.

"Too gorgeous alright," Jennie mumbled as she glared at the woman behind the counter. Jisoo was laughing with the staff and they seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

"Yeah, so can I get her number?" The guy asked again once he managed to pull himself out of trance.

"Listen, buddy," Jennie began. She was getting tired of scaring people away that she decided to take this time with a different approach. "That woman right there, she's married. I know she's damn hot but whatever hopes you have right now, give it up... She's mine."

Jennie didn't bother to wait for the guy's response as she noticed the woman behind the counter was getting a little too touchy for her liking. Actually, not. There fingers just barely brushed when Jisoo handed her card. But of course, Jennie is Jennie. Deal with it.

Jisoo was surprised when her wife came out of nowhere and pulled her to a deep kiss. Her wife, who didn't like public displays of affection, was kissing her right in front of everyone in the café. Jisoo was confused but she kissed back anyway, not wanting to make her wife feel bad. Just as Jennie pulled away, she didn't even let Jisoo speak and just dragged her out of the café.