Incognito & Battery Saving (cont.)

Okay, so now we're learning about battery saver.

What is battery saver? 

Battery saver or 'power saving mode' is a feature android phones have that allows them to lessen or slow down battery usage, changing between modes of 'power saving' results in ALL apps being closed, and depending on your mode(and settings) which apps you can use.

Reminder: Everything I'm sharing is from my experience on my device and not gaurenteed to be the exact same on your device, I recommend getting accomodated with everything i tell you before using them as failsafes.

 How it helps:

This might not be helpful to all because this is a feature most android phones have, that (if your phone is old enough) can be helpful for quick cleanup. If you suddenly need to close all for your apps for some reason(like a troublesome parent asking for your phone) then all you have to do is change the battery saving mode. Not only will this give you the opprtunity to say, "Hold on im taking my off battery savery". It will buy you time to quickly delete anything you need to and send a pos(i'll elaborate on this later) to your friends. Not only is battery saver useful in this way but also is obviously good for getting longer use out of your phone. Battery saver limits use of apps in maxium mode and limits data usage and speed in medium(this is just a basic explaination. Im not completely sure what medium does). Either way changing battery modes will make the screen turn black(this is what mine does not all) and display a circle telling you the amount of battery time you have left based off your usage habits.

I suggest keeping your phone in medium power saving mode if your using it and maxium if you only need certain apps, that way when you give it up you can just take it out of battery saving.