PLEASURING OWN SELF pt 1

Jk pov

I slowly open my eyes as I felt something in me, I felt heavy. It was blurry when a figure shown up in the darkness, but I still couldn't recognize as my eyes were still heavy, but slowly it started being visible to me.

Y/n! What she is doing this time, I was shook as I figure out it was y/n, she is pleasuring herself, this time I could see properly, her eyes were closed as her hips was moving slowly between my thighs, maybe she don't know I'm awake.

" Y/n? What are you doing, is everything alright " I question as I couldn't figure out her expressions because of the darkness, but I know she open her eyes as soon she heared my voice. " I- I was just, nothing " She shuttered, I know she want to ask me something, something is troubling her.

" You don't have to hide it from me, we are in a relationship so tell me if something is disturbing you? " I said clearly as soon she moved her head towards me when he place her lips on mine, she slowly pull it out as she faced me while I was still confused "I really don't know but this days I'm- " She stopped as I planted a kiss in her forehead so that she could get encouraged to say everything, "you can say everything y/n, you don't have to feel guilty" I explained.

"I'm sexually tensed, I do everything for that like pleasuring own self but no use, I don't even have that gut to ask you for pleasuring me, I'm sorry I did that without even asking you once " She said as she wrap her arms around my neck, I know how it feel when people get sexually stress, I want to help y/n.

"Huh? You should say me atleast, I really don't have any problem to make physical relationship with you, it's totally fine" I spoke gently so that I can make her understand. She nodded softly as a huge grin plastered in her face " So we can have right? " She asked as her face started Turning red, I chuckle at her cuteness " Obviously we can, tell me when?? Right now? " I asked as a naughty grin gouge in my face

Suddenly she pushed me as she hovered over me, she was so fast that I couldn't understand any shits.
She kiss my neck as my hand started caressing her back when she bite my neck as I gasp, she started kissing everywhere as her lips went to my collar bone, she planted some love marks there too, I never taught y/n can be that kinky, " Should I now try??! " I said as she nodded.

I push her beside as I started Unbuttoning her t-shirts leaving her only with her bra
I sucked her smooth skin as she moan in my ears, I felt so good, that experience was the best, the way y/n was giving me company
I'm really glad I got her.