PLEASURING OWN SELF PT 2

I'm glad I got her.

Y/n moved her head towards my thighs when I was trying to figure out what she will be going to do now, when he wide my legs as she slowly sit between my thighs, I could feel the warmth as her pussy combined with mine cock, I glare at my cock it was slowly disappearing from my site, I smirked. I felt good after all.

She started moving her hips on mine thick cock pounding on my cock more as the sex sounds started getting played.
I was moaning mess, y/n can be the best fucker to be honest.

She batted my balls as my balls started moving inside her holes more when he groan, but still she continue the pleasuring session, the white gel started dripping through her hole as it dripped all over my thighs including the bed sheet, finally we are making love.

She was so concentrate pounding on my cock as I could see her closing her eyes to feel the pleasure more, maybe she pleasure be enough, I think now it's my turn

I pull y/n as she flinched, I changed the position as I hovered over her without even saying her what I'm doing to do. But surprisingly y/n didn't complain maybe she knows it.

I moved my face between her thighs as
I kissed between her thighs when I can taste the cum, it was so delicious that I started getting eager to taste it more.

I sucked her thighs maybe her cums as she hissed, my tongue started playing on her skin while my hands were still massaging her cunt, she gasp making me so hard on her.

I moved her lips on her cunt as I kissed her walls making her moan in my ears, I started playing with my tongue as soon she grab my head with her hands giving me the sign she want it more, I leave the spot as I moved by body so that I can adjust my length, making my length between her pussy, I push it inside as she scream by my sudden action.

I started digging my fat cock in her cunt more when she grab my back for more company, she push her cunt more inside my cock letting me know my baby is needy
The thrusts were fasts by each second, I grip over her hand to have a pleasurable sex.

My poundings  started getting fast in a inhumane pace as she body was bouncing including her big boobs, my eyes were watching her boobs dancing in every pound of mine. I really like it a lot.

Finally after the whole session, we both changed the position as we layed in the bed, I face y/n as I plastered a huge grin.
She was sweating alot as well as mine,
We both was panting mess, the body temperature was high after getting such great night.

"I hope it work for you baby ? " I asked as she nodded gently

"Can we do it again? " She questioned I was obvious about her answer as soon as I nodded a ' yes '

"We can do it daily if you want baby, I'm always for you " She chuckled after my lines

It was great having sex all of sudden even giving y/n a happy end. I kissed her forehead as I mumble a 'good night' to her.

Happy sex life.