What goes on in Ran's head

Ran pov

We walked back to our house with Y/n. I don't know how she got hee but itt looks like she doesn't know too. I'll wait for a good time to ask her what else she knows.

*When they got to Ran and Rindou's house*

Rindou:"I'm going to the bathroom"

Ran:"Ok"

Now it's a good time to ask!

Ran:"Hey Y/n, do you maybe know how you got here? Did you maybe mess with someone who can kiddnap you or something? Or did your parents show any siggn of trying to abandon you or something?"

Y/n:"No I don't think so"

Ran:"Oh, ok, well you can stay hee with us until you find out more"

Y/n:"Really? But what will your parents think about a total stranger staying at their house?"

Ran:"Well our dad's too busy with wrk to even see us, and I'm sure that our mom will love to have a girl in the house so that she's not the only one"

Y/n:"Ok then, but I'll make it up to you I promise, just say what you need and I'll do that!"

Ran:'I can't leave Y/n out on the streets, considering how nice and naive Y/n is someone will use her for something bad and i can't allow that. She somehow maes me wanna protect her, and i don't know why or how'

Rindou:"What are you two love birds talking about?"

Ran:"Urusai Rindou!!!"

Rindou:"Whatever you say, wait why did you still not treat your wound?"

Y/n:"Sorry, I'll do it right awey"

Ran:'She's treating my wound, but she's doing it so fast and it looks like a work of a real doctor'

Ran:"Wow Y/n, you're really good at treating wounds"

Y/n:"Well I have a friend that often gets into troble and this is nothing in comparson to what they do"

Ran:"Wow having a friend like that sounds like such a drag"

Y/n:"It really wasn't, they are a good friend that will alweys make you laugh"Y/n said smiling

Ran:'Y/n really loves talking about people that they finds close to them, I hope that someday she talks like that about me too'

349 words