Update: Sehun Joining Exo-M

Fans Speculate That EXO's 'Pathcode' Teasers Hint At Sehun Joining EXO-M

What if the messages in the video are trying to tell fans that EXO-K and EXO-M will have 5 members each? And, what if the teasers are hinting at Sehun being the member to leave EXO-K for EXO-M? Although not the first rumor of members moving from one subgroup to another, this is the latest speculation for some EXO-L.

Internet users took to forums after the 2014 MAMA performances with detailed theories of how the group would evolve after the departure of Kris and Luhan. Now, some fans are narrowing in on Sehun and have some interesting arguments to back their theory. First, Oh Sehoon is the only member of EXO-K to have a Weibo account. The popular microblogging website is the most visited site in China with countless international celebrities utilizing it to keep fans updated. Fans note that Sehun has over 2 million followers on his Weibo account and the number keeps growing.

Second, fans took notice in his Pathcode teaser that his pocket watch is stopped at 5:05--a time that was referenced weeks earlier in an Instagram photo on bandmate Chanyeol's account. 

--

 -SuperDoKyungsoo