❤ 15. 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢

"Homura-sensei isn't going to be here? That's no fun at all,"

"She said she isn't feeling up to it. And she also has to check on the Playful Cloud as well, since it was used during the battle,"

"I mean, if she needs rest, we should let her rest and not annoy her too much,"

"Hey, why are you looking at us? We don't annoy her that much,"

"Really?"

"Where is she resting this time?"

"What, so that you can go and annoy her again? Stop it Gojo Satoru,"

"I'm just asking!"

◤◢◤◢◤◢

"I'll be fine Kento. You can head off first if you find it too boring. Shoko will be there to observe," she spoke out, placing a warm hand against Nanami's shoulder, pushing him slightly so he would take his leave.

"It's alright. I'll watch with her as well," Nanami spoke out and she smiled, watching as he turned to walk away with Shoko. After watching them disappear from her sight, she turned to look at the door that was hidden deep beneath the school.

"Been a long time since I last came here," she whispered out. The last time she came here, was the day she lost control on one of the missions. Which was a long time ago indeed, when she was much younger.

It was specifically made for her, due to her Inherited technique. She needed some sort of a meditation room where she could let loose, yet not destroy anything.

She unlocked the door by turning the wheel lock, where she listened as it eventually unlock. She pushed it open, watching as the room was all dark. But the only light source was coming from the observation room, where she looked up and waved at Shoko and Nanami.

The room was cold, extremely cold. But it wasn't to her, given how the reaction she had with the cold room was nothing but vaporizing due to the high heat her body was producing. The lights were switched on, and she looked around.

It was empty, where she soon settled in the middle of the room. Her legs crossed as she placed her hands on her knees. She looked at Shoko who soon flashed her a thumbs-up as if telling her she could proceed with whatever she intended to do.

She slowly closed her pale purple eyes. Her red ombre hair started to flow as flames engulfed her hands, yet not burning her clothes. The room started to steam up, and it was hard for them to see.

But they could listen to the sound of flames crackling. The way the flames were getting brighter from where she sat. Nanami watched intently, it was something he had seen before along with Shoko and the others.

Due to the heavy supposed blessing from the Hell's Eyes, she was born with, her body tends to harbour too much negative energy that would borderline turn her into a curse if she wasn't careful. With the constant usage of the Six Paths of Reincarnation, she has to find ways to relax her body and disperse the energy.