chapter 1 🛁

"go take a shower, dude" my friend zoe told me. she wasn't like other girls and didn't act cute. instead she called everyone dude. "you haven't in months. you smell disgusting"

"f-fine!!!" i shout in her face. i get up from my gaming chair for the first time in a week and walk over to my bathroom.

i take off my glittery jumpsuit and run the water.

"Ouch!" i pull my hand back. "COLD!!"

the water materializes into the shape of a guy. "oh yeah?" he smirks and brushes his hand against my cheek. i blush and turn away. "i think i'm pretty hot."

i gasp as he pulls me into the tub. "wanna take a shower together, my little uwu bear?"

my face melts. was this turning into my own otome game?

i've played enough of them to know where this was going. i could see my three choices in the air. Yes, No, It's up to you.

which one should i pick?

i put out my hands and push the yes button.

water-senpai pulls me in closer to his body. he brings his face down to mine and our lips are centimeters apart.

"WAIT!" sometimes yells.

I look over to my left and see a rubber duck as it turns into a guy.

"SHE'S MINE!!!" the new option yells.

water senpai rises from the bathtub and punches rubber duck-kun. "no way am i letting that happen."

i blush. a-a-are they fighting over me?!?!

"hold on just a second" another voice says. the bathtub rises from the ground and turns into another guy.  "i think we all know she wants me."

my mind goes crazy. who should i choose??!

***

yeah