𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

✧ ✵ ⁂ ✧ ✵ ⁂

___________________________
CAST
____________________________

CHINA MCCLAIN AS TARANA "TARA"

AULI'I CRAVALHO AS STELLA-KEAHI "STELLA"

LOST & FOUND MUSIC STUDIOS CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

___________________________EXTENDED SUMMARY____________________________

EXTENDED SUMMARY
____________________________

Music had a way of bringing different and vibrant souls together, and the Lost & Found Music Studio really proved this to be true. As a member of the studio, Tarana could confirm this. Lost & Found was where she went to make music, to bond with her childhood best friends Luke and John, to meet new and different musicians who'd hopefully become her friends, to escape her difficult family dynamic. It was where she could find her voice and express herself through her music.

The same went for Tara's stepsister Stella-Keahi. Although she wasn't in the music studio like her stepsister, Stella relied on music throughout the ups and downs of her life. It gave her an output to let out her emotions in one of the most beautiful ways. And now, she realized how much she was falling in love with music, so auditioning for Lost & Found Music Studio immediately came to mind.

Despite getting along great together, Tara finds that being at the same studio with her stepsister is a lot challenging than she anticipated, and as does Stella. In addition to this, Tara goes through her own past drama as she grows as a musician, and even discovers herself falling for her best friend Luke. And while Stella tries to look toward the future, new obstacles appeared in her life when she befriended Leia, Rachel, Maggie and Annabelle, and caught feelings for Rachel.

___________________________
AUTHORS NOTE!
____________________________

I do not own Lost & Found Music Studios characters or storylines. All rights go to the creator of the show, Frank Van Keeken, and Family Channel. I only own Tara, Stella, and any other original characters or storylines that appear.

WARNING: this book will contain descriptions of sensitive topics such as mental health, mental illness, and bullying (i will add on if anything else pops up)

REMINDER: auli'i cravalho identifies as bisexual, but stella identifies as lesbian

this show deserved more seasons because it was sooooo good 😔 it showed such realistic portrayals of friendship, of discovering yourself, or mental challenges, of home life, and the music and cast and characters were so beautiful in their own way. i wish i discovered it when i was younger but i'm glad i finally watched it now !!! i'm excited for y'all to meet tara and stella and i hope you love them as much as i do <3

ONGOING