THREE. now is our time

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Audition week was always stressful and anxious. Tara remembered her audition at Lost & Found clearly. It started with her throwing up, but it ended with her crushing her audition. Despite how proud she was of gathering the courage to audition, she couldn't stand being around the anxious musicians who were waiting in Java Junction for their auditions.

Thankfully, she wasn't the only one who felt this way. Tara sat on the couch in the Green Room with John next to her while Eva sat on the sofa beside them. The two girls listened to John playing his song Original on his guitar, the song that would be used for the auditions tomorrow. Once he finished, Tara and Eva commended him with applauds.

"That was awesome," Eva said.

"You know, I think it's my new favorite song of yours," Tara voiced, sending her friend a smile.

"Thanks, guys," John thanked them.

"Hey, guys," Jude's voice caught the trio's attention. He stood by the door of the Green Room while a bunch of auditioners entered the Bull Pen Room. "Are you guys hiding from the audition insanity?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Can I join?"

"Please," Eva agreed.

Tara nodded. "The more the merrier."

"Thank you so much," Jude replied, grateful to their responses as he entered the room and sat on the sofa Eva was on.

"Oh, man. Oh, man," John worriedly muttered.

"What's wrong?" Tara asked. She followed his gaze and her eyes widened when she saw Mr. T approaching the Green Room. "Hide!"

"Where, in the couch?" John sarcastically remarked.

"I don't like your sarcasm," Tara argued. Mr. T entered the room, his arms extended out while he held a look of disbelief. "Hey, T-Bone." Mr. T's frown remained, causing Tara to sheepishly bow her head. "Not a nickname guy."

"Guys, what's going on?" Mr. T questioned the teens.

"We're not hiding," John informed him. Tara slapped his arm while he shot her an offended look. "What? I said we're not."

"Can you not not be hiding, please? We have a lot of auditioners here and you're going to be spending a lot of time with some of them, so make them feel a little bit more comfortable maybe."