Chapter 1

*italics are Tommy narratering

Hi my name is Thomas Thayer but you can call me Tommy. I'm a musician and I'm going to be attending a school full of the most popular musicians out there. I'm actually excited to attend this school I mean sure I'm nervous but it's a good kinda nervous, if that make any sense. I only went to a school with small musicians I made lots of friends there and made a band with them but eventually I got invited to attend to the new school.

My old band mates supported me and told me I should go. I didn't wanna leave them behind but they insisted they be fine. So it was goodbye to my old school and hello to my new school.

Tommy walked towards the front of the school and took a deep breathe. He walked the hallways and saw many singers and bands he reconized. They all looked at him knowing he was new.

He looked at his schedule to see his first class which was music note lessons advanced. He went up to someone to introduce himself.

"Hi I'm new..." Tommy started saying.

"Keep talking to me and I'll kick your ass." The person said.

Tommy was looking for a seat and he got his notebook out.

"Good morning everyone, we have a new student that will be joining us. His name is Thomas Thayer." The principal said.

Tommy just waved as everyone looked at him. After his first four classes, it was time for lunch. Nobody wanted him to sit with them so he just went to a bathroom stall and ate there.

He went to his apartment and as he was unlocking the door. He started crying and wanted to not go back.

The next day, He sat next to two guys.

"Is that your natural hair color?" The guy asked.

"No I just um hate my natural so I decided to dye it black." Tommy said.

"Well it looks natural and beat." The guy said.

"Thank you." Tommy said.

"See I want this color back." The guy said as he gently pulled tommy hair to his ear.

"This is Ace. He's almost to drunk to function." The other guy said.

"Nice to meet you." Tommy said.

"Nice hair Peter. What extension you used?" A person said.

"Your mom's chest hair." Peter said annoyed. "I'm Peter."

"Hi I'm Tommy." Tommy said. "Do you guys know where the paparazzi avoid class is?"

Ace takes Tommy's schedule and looks at it "Paparazzi avoid Tuesday and Thursday."

"I think that's in the back of the school." Peter said looking at Ace.

"Oh yeah it's in the back of the school." Ace said.

"Yeah we'll take you there." Peter said smiling.

"Thanks." Tommy said.

The class ended and the three were in the back of the school. Ace was reading off Tommy's schedule.

"You're taking advanced painting?" Ace asked.

"Yeah I like Art because you express your creativity and imagination." Tommy said.

"That's beautiful. Yo this guy is deep." Ace said.

"Wait where's the class?" Tommy asked.

"We decided we wanted you to skip class with us." Peter said.

"Wouldn't we get in trouble?" Tommy asked.

"Why would we do that we're your friends?" Peter asked confused.

I know skipping class was wrong but Peter said we were friends so I decided to roll with it. I wonder what I missed in that?

"Don't let a camera near cause you will go blind the flashes and die. Don't let the camera touch you, don't let it near your face. Just ignore them promise?" The teacher said.

Then he grabs a box full of brass knuckles and said "Ok everyone grabs some knuckles."

"So what was your old school like?" Peter asked.

"It was really just a small school without the famous people in it" Tommy said.

"Oh you'll be famous alright, with a body like that all the girls will want you." Ace said.

"Huh?" Tommy asked.

"It's means you'll have a lot of girls crushing on you." Peter said.

"Own it." Ace said.

All Tommy did was smile at that.

"Oh my God, look at Eric Singer's new heels." Ace said.

"Of course all the KISS members are in the same soundcheck class." Peter said.

"Oh I knew I reconized you guys from somewhere. You guys were formally the spaceman and the catman." Tommy said.

"Ding-ding you got it." Ace said.

"I like to also call them the plastics of this school." Peter said.

"Plastics?" Tommy asked.

"Basically they're school royalty." Ace said.

"That one there is Eric Singer. He's one of the dumbest musician you'll ever meet." Peter said.

"Ace sat next to him in groupies class last year." Peter said.

"He asked me what breasts were." Ace said.

Tommy chuckled at that.

"That one there is who you know already, Paul Stanley." Peter said.

"He's totally the woman magnet because literally every girl wants him to do them." Ace said.

"Paul knows litterally everyone secrets." Peter said.

"That's why his hair is so big it's full of secrets." Ace said.

Tommy smiled at that b

"Then there's Gene Simmons. Don't be fooled by his niceness he's only like that to fans, but behind the scenes he's slut face scumbag and so much more." Peter said.

"He's the 'queen bee' and the most popular member of the band. The other two aren't as popular as him." Ace said.

"Gene simmons, how can I explain Gene Simmons?" Peter asked.

"Gene Simmons is awesome." T-Boz said.

"He has two basses he uses out of the two million he has." Chilli said.

"I heard his demon costume it self would cost five thousand dollars." Elvis Presley said.

"I heard he made a movie in drag." Left eye said.

"His favorite band is The Beatles." Aaliyah said.

"One time Cher went up to him.." Janet Jackson said.

"And called him handsome." Michael Jackson said.

"One time he punched me in the face it was awesome." Freddie Mercury said.

*Gene isn't homophobic!!

"He always looks his best and always wins prom king." Ace said.

"Ugh who cares?" Peter said.

"I care. You know I'm part of the people who help organize the nomination and so yeah I care." Ace said.

"Wow Ace you really out drunk yourself." Peter said.

Tommy chuckled at that. Ace gave Peter a gentle slap on the head.

"Ok Tommy here's your map of the school, now where you sit at lunch is important because everyone is there like The Jacksons, Country Singers, TLC, Some solo singers/rappers, Spanish Singers, Prince and his band members, Selena and her band, the greatest people you'll ever meet and the worse beware of the plastics." Peter said.