Chapter 2

Tommy was at lunch and was walking towards Ace and Peter's table. He was about to walk past the plastics table but he was stopped by some guy he reconized.

"Hey you're the new guy right?" The guy asked.

"Yeah." Tommy said.

"The name's Bruce Kulick. I'm doing a survey for newbies in school, would you like to participate?" Bruce asked.

"Ok." Tommy said.

"Would you have sex with one of the TLC members, if so which one?" Bruce asked trying to hold in his laugh.

"Huh?" Tommy asked confused.

"Is he bothering you?" Gene asked. "Bruce what are you doing?"

"I'm just being friendly." Bruce said.

"We were supposed hang out last Saturday." Paul said.

"Bruce just because we kicked you out of KISS doesn't mean you can bother newbies with disgusting questions and not hang out with Paul after promising him. So bye Bruce." Gene said.

"Bitch." Bruce said as he walked away.

Tommy was about to walk but was stopped.

"Hey sit down." Gene said. "Seriously sit down."

Tommy looked at Ace and Peter. They gesture for him to come to their table but Tommy decided to sit with the plastics.

"So you're the new kid." Gene said.

"Yeah and um by the way I love your guy's music I've been a fan since the 70's." Tommy said.

"That's so fetch." Paul said.

"What is fetch?" Gene asked.

"Oh it's a slang from England." Paul said.

"So if you've been a fan. How are you not old?" Eric asked.

"Oh my God Eric, you can't just ask people why they're not old." Paul said.

"Can you us privacy for one second?" Gene asked.

"Yeah sure." Tommy said.

Tommy looked at Ace and Peter. They gave him the 'what are you doing' look. Tommy shrugged and giving them the 'I don't know' look.

"Ok so we don't do this often so this is a really big deal." Gene said.

"We wanna invite you to have lunch us everyday and be our new lead guitarist also the spaceman." Paul said.

"Oh that's ok.." Tommy started saying.

"Cool so we'll see you tomorrow." Gene said.

"On Wednesdays we wear black leather jackets." Eric said.

After lunch, Tommy told Peter and Ace what happened in a bathroom.

"Oh my God. Do it and tell us all the crazy things Gene says." Peter said excitedly.

"Gene seems nice though." Tommy said.

"Gene Simmons is not nice. He's stuck up whore he ruined my reputation!" Peter said angrily.

"He's good musician but he's evil." Ace said as he drank from his flask.

"Hey you can't drink here." David Bowie said.

"Oh my God David Bowie I love your work." Ace said as he ran up to David as to wanting to give him a hug.

David ran out the bathroom.