Chapter 4

It was Halloween, Tommy had to wear his spaceman outfit from destroyer era since he's now part of the band. He did the makeup and everything.

Paul arrived at Eric's house to pick him up for the party. He was in his outfit and Eric opened the door.

"Why the cat ears?" Paul asked confused.

"I'm the catman duh." Eric said as he pointed at his makeup.

Everyone at the school was at Eric Carr's party and was partying. Some were making out and having sex. They're were dancing.

Tommy arrived in his outfit everyone looked at him but then ignored him. He went up to Paul and Eric.

"Hey guys." Tommy said.

"You look awesome." Paul said.

"Thanks." Tommy said.

"You wanna know who's costume looks hot tonight? Ariana Grande." Eric said.

"Ok you did not just say that." Paul said.

"What she's probably a good kisser and is dressed like a cat." Eric said.

"She's dating Mac Miller." Paul said.

"Yeah but you never know they could break up tonight and then maybe we could get married." Eric said.

"No Eric that's not.." Paul said.

"That's not right is it?" Eric asked.

Eric waved at Ariana.

"Eric stop it. Eric don't." Paul said.

"Hey Ari." Eric said as he ran up to her.

Tommy was standing there confused and then saw Eric Carr. He was wearing a batman costume.

"Hey cool outfit." Eric C said.

"Thanks I just got it today." Tommy said.

"Cool. So um if you see Gene just try to keep him away from me ok?" Eric C said.

"Um yeah sure." Tommy said alittle confused. "Why?"

"Just don't wanna talk to him at all." Eric C said.

Tommy was still confused but promised Eric C he would. Gene arrived in his outfit and Eric C walked away to talk to Bruce.

I don't understand why Eric wanted Gene to stay away from him, but he's my friend so I have to keep my promise. I still wanna know what happened between them. Just gotta figure out how.

"Hey." Gene said.

"Oh hey." Tommy said.

"I saw you talking to Eric Carr still being the little pussy he is by walking away. I'm guessing he didn't wear his fox costume huh?" Gene said.

"Uh yeah he's wearing a batman costume." Tommy said.

"So pathetic and mediocre." Gene said. "No wonder he doesn't wanna be near me cause he's afraid that he'll feel embarrassed and regret wanting a normal life. He's also pretty jealous cause girls like me more than him."

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing from Gene's mouth. Just because he wants a normal life doesn't make pathetic or mediocre.

I saw Gene trying to go up to Eric.

"Hey uh let's go hang out with Paul and Eric not Eric Carr I mean Eric Singer." Tommy said as he got in from of Gene.

"Move." Gene said as he pushed him aside.