14

They all smiled at me. The next thing I know I was training with them. Nat was really good with a gun, Rogers was good at hand to hand so was Bucky, Banner and Tony were just watching everyone. I was by the punching bag but I hadn't touched it. "Are you going to do anything or are you just going to stand there and observe people?"

I turn around to see Wanda smirking at me. "Well I'm scared that if I start punching that I'll break the bag." I said as I was returning the same cheeky smirk.

"It doesn't matter I have hundreds of extra ones because Rogers keeps on breaking 5 a day" Tony shouted from the bench he was sitting on.

I shrugged and started to punch the bag. I had gone into a complete trans, as I had been taking the anger from my live onto the bag as I would do on trees when I lived with my family.

It only felt like I was punching the bag for 5 minutes that the bag broke. That snapped me out of my trans and I realised that all the avengers were looking at me astonished.

I look at them with a questioning look. "What did i do?"

Wanda just walks over to me and hugs me. "Your eyes are glowing and you broke the bag in less then a minute."

I was furious at myself for letting my eyes show in front of them. "Can we get out of this room?" I whispered into Wanda's ear. She nodded and guided me out the room.

Once we made it to my room, I walked in and broke down in my bed. Wanda sat down next to me after closing the door. She sat there not knowing what to do.

I was still bawling my eyes, so I just leaned on her shoulder, she wrapped her hands around me and started to play with my hair.

After a while I started to relax a bit, so Wanda lifted me into a kiss, which I gladly returned.

I groaned when I heard footsteps coming, Wanda pulled away and frowned. The footsteps stopped but before they could knock at the door "come in!"

I looked at the door to see Nat walk in. "I just wanted to check in, I mean it has been an hour since the gam incident. Oh, and no one judges you for it, I mean they did hear your past which is quite traumatising."

At this I just looked at the floor, but Wanda made me look up. "We don't have to go see them if you don't want to, okay?"

I looked straight in her eyes and saw that she was starting to blush, then I felt Nat awkwardly shift, so I broke the eye contact. "Thanks Nat, and I'm fine just relived a lot of bad memories. Wanda you should go, if we want to keep our relationship a secret, so they don't get suspicious." 

Wanda slowly nodded, "Nat can you give us a second please?" I didn't look at Nat when I said this I just stared at Wanda.

I heard Nat leave the room, and straight away kissed Wanda with passion, I then moved her to my lap. We kept on kissing until I heard multiple steps coming. I super sped Wanda to my desk and fixed her hair and everything. Then I put myself in my bed and fixed everything. The moment I finished everyone walked in.

I could see Nat's surprise by our distance and Wanda was shocked at first but then played it cool. "Why did all of you just barge into my room without knocking?"

I looked at Nat for an answer but all she did in response is shrugging. So, I looked at Stark. "We have a mission and Fury wants you to go as well. Be in the quinjet in 5 minutes everyone." Stark said before walking out the room.

One by one everyone left to leave me, Wanda, and Nat in my room. "How did you guys know they were coming?"

I smiled "I could hear you; I mean you guys don't exactly walk silently." I said as I walked and grabbed my suit.

I could hear them both stifle a laugh and then walk out. I dressed up and made my way to the roof.

When I arrived and they were all waiting for me. "Let's go or are we waiting for the problem to solve itself?" I said as a walked past all the stunned people.

I sat down at the back of the jet and put music in my ears.

After 30 minutes I feel us land, I take my headphones off and walked to where everyone was standing. "So, what's the plan?" I ask not being able to stand the staring anymore.

"Well, we all get out the jet, Faith as her wolf form, and we attack the Hydra base, and capturing as many henchmen as possible, and if Strucker is here grab him." Steve said plainly.

Everyone nodded I stepped into a room of the jet and started to undress. Once I was done, I transformed and stepped out the room. A few people jumped when they saw me.

I walked up to Nat's side and sat down waiting for the door to open. She started to pet me, and I started to purr.

Wanda then kneeled in front of me, "you better be careful out there, and if you die then I'll die do you got that?"

I nodded in response then said, "if you die then I'll die so please don't do anything stupid" in my head as no one can understand when I talk in wolf form. She smiled and went to stand at the back.

Steve came to the front of the group, "alright guys we are about to go, but remember if you are outnumbered call for backup and if you die walk it off." With that we all walked out the jet.