CHAPTER 2

I walked down the hallways, I could feel everyone's eyes fixated on me but wasn't quite sure why, Asahi was there to as I aired him, I pulled out my chem book from my locker and gulped as I stood still looking down at my feet in confusion, the corridors were full of whispers "look it's the girl who held Asahi's hand, isn't she dating Haruhi?" A pair of twins spoke, "I heared she's the girlfriend of Haruhi.. how could she be so selfish?" I heared as a blonde girl from a girl group and her friends gave me a dirty look and passed by.

This was ridiculous. I slammed my locker shut and rushed out of my way, pushing the girls to find Haruhi, what's all this commotion about me and Haruhi? Akira questions. I caught a glimpse of Haruhi outside the school by himself drinking a juice box and rush my way towards the glass doors until I bump into someone, I look up and it's Asahi, he's leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face, gosh this is so embrassing, why is he everywhere? "Woah, where you off to princess? You seem to be in a rush"

"I-" the words couldn't come out of my mouth and I was completely speechless. "what's going on?" He begins to question me again as I frown and see the same girl group, and blondies looking at me and Asahi, "Hmm now she's with Asahi again? Who's she really dating then?" They laugh

I push my way out of Asahi's arms as he gasps and I swiftly head out of the glass doors as I almost trip. "Haru!" I yell at him tripping on my own shoe laces, Haruhi doesn't seem to notice me nor hear me as he throws the juice carten in the bin, I grunt and see someone's shadow standing behind me.

"Hey, why do you keep avoiding me?" Of course it was him, the voice of Asahi's. I slowly pick myself up from the ground as Asahi doesn't say anything but stares at me on the ground face flat, I rub the dust of off my shirt and fix my skirt and face him, "listen, I don't know what you want from me but-" he cuts me off and I see him staring at my leg
"What happened to your leg?" Asahi questions.

I immediately stand so one of my legs is behind the other, "why do you care? It's nothing, I just tripped." I explained.
"Let me check it for you" Asahi says, why is he being so nice to me? Should I return the favour? I don't even know anymore..

He tuts at me, "just shut up and do as I say y/n, you ask too many questions." he says in a breathy tone, as he sits on the bench and grabs me from behind to sit on his lap.

He grabs my leg and checks it for me, "gosh I told you it was only a small cut" I get a little nervous as he looks at me "y/n be careful next time, why were you in a rush anyway?" I sighed and dodged the question. "It's nothing."

I felt something throbbing. "Hey, why do your pockets seem so full all the time?" I asked him completely out of the blue, he smirked and tucked my hair behind my ears,
"Love, my pockets are always empty."