NOTE:

Hey everyone, so basically I'm not gonna be writing anymore because I'm too lazy to continue the story, so please enjoy these spoiler parts of the story.

_

Long Summary: Akira falls in love with Asahi, While Haruhi begins to get jealous of the both of them and soon develops a crush for Akira. It turns into a love triangle but Haruhi knows Akira doesn't like him due to the fact she hangs out with Asahi all the time.

Asahis sister knows akira and asahi love eachother but doesn't think they are perfect for eachother, however, both Akira and Asahi are very different from eachother and come from very different backgrounds, Asahi isn't a trustworthy person in general and she's afraid Akira might get influenced by his character and it might mentally destroy her innocence and purity.

When Asahi and Akira get close with eachother they'll begin dating and come to the stage of being in love love. Haruhi has liked Akira since middle school but doesn't plan on telling her anymore, he's lost hope knowing he doesn't have a chance.

Time passes by, and many things have happened. Something happens between Akira and Asahi which begins to ruin their relationship with eachother. Haruhi and Asahis sister have gave akira small warning sighs to hint that being involved with Asahi might make you want to regret it, but it was her choice afterall, right? She got herself into this.

Asahi treats her like shit, she starts missing days of school and Haruhi was discussing this with Asahis sister who he probably has a crush on too. Life goes on, asahi and akira part ways and follow different paths, air eachother and begin from strangers, again.

_

Unfinished scenes throughout the story: ending scene
(If anyone wants to take these for story ideas i don't care, no credit needed.)
"I don't love you." He said.
She froze and gulped in despair.
"W-what..?" 
"You heared me, I don't love you. And nobody ever will because nobody ever has."
She shed a tear while looking down at her feet in trepidation.
"Don't cry, you look ugly." Lifting her face with his cold vieny hands on her chin.
"You're right, nobody will ever love me." She said as she reached for a knife in her pocket.
"Oh my, what are you doing? " he questioned as she stared at him with her pale face, blood gushing out from her chest.
"Nobody will ever love me, remember?"

-

All those times he had said he loved me, all those times he would give me his jacket when I was cold, all those times he complimented how pretty I looked..how pathetic.. It was all just a well-played lie? I see. I've never felt more foolish in believing in any of it, or him.
-

"ASAHI!!" He stood and peered behind him with the corner of his eye, it was his sister and Haruhi was standing next to her. Asahi looked down at the ground in guilt and anger, "what are you guys doing h-" She pulled the trigger as darkness took over him.

"You don't hate me, you hate how I make you feel inside."

"Her name is just as rare as her."

That's all hope you guys enjoyed those random ending scenes, sorry I couldn't finish it off but there's that I'm too lazy.

(I've written another unfinished book only chapter 1 has been done so go check it out if you wish)