"You're stunning, George"
I said as I placed my hand on his face, gently caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Thank you Dream"
he said as he placed his left hand in top of mine, now gently smiling.

'If only this could last longer' I thought to myself, a sad smile now appearing on my face.

-
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I stood up in my bed, sweat falling down my face. I looked around, I wasn't with the guy in my dreams. I was in my bedroom, with my alarm going off.

I sigh and turn off my alarm from my phone, I'm glad I don't have to worry about being late for work.

I get up from my bed, grab fresh clothes, and a towel. I walk towards my bathroom and turn on the water Turing it to cold.

I take my clothes off and head into the cold shower, feeling the cold water on my face in the morning.

As I put on my white T-Shirt and walk out I hear the sound of eggs being cooked, I quickly get my hair short of dry and head downstairs into the kitchen.

"Well good morning to you too Dream" I hear Sapnap say, I scoff and smile.

"Yeah good morning too", I say taking a seat.

3rd person pov

As Sapnap finished making breakfast Dream scrolled through his phone, checking Twitter and watching a video.

"Alright Dream" sapnap said as he placed a plate in front of Dream, "breakfast is ready". Dream took out a fork and began to eat, "thanks sapnap". "no problem dude" Sapnap said as he began to eat from his own plate.

"Had any interesting dream?" Sapnap asked finishing the last of his breakfast, Dream thought for a bit but ultimately decided to not share it.

"No, was just some weird shit" Dream said

——