TWO

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters from the Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice And Fire franchise. I do, however, own any Original Characters I see fit to create and may make an appearance in this piece of fanfiction.

Summary: Nadya saved the life of an innocent boy and in exchange his priest father promised to send her to a place where she could become happy. At the brink of death she agrees, thinking the man may have meant heaven. Never did she expect she would land into the land of her mother's favourite tv-show. Can she survive the Game of Thrones?

Rating: PG-13 for now

This is a re-write of my original work of Worlds' apart, but I have improved it massively. I hope you all enjoy this second, official, new chapter.

.

.

.

----------

Hiraeth

----------

No matter how one would look at Nadya or how one felt about her, anyone could tell that she wasn't weak. Yes, she kept her opinions to herself and preferred not being in any spotlight and yes, she kept to herself entirely, but her past had shaped her into a strong person. She could withstand a considerable amount of pain without crying out, but the pain she experienced as she hesitated between light and dark, life and death, was excruciating. Her body felt like it was burning itself from the inside out, her limbs heavy and not responding to any commands she gave them. No matter how much she wished for her eyes to open, her eyelids refusing to obey and her ears completely closed from any outside sounds. All she could hear were the soft murmurs of something, but nothing she could distinguish or name. Everything was muffled, like being under water.

It took her a while before she realised what had happened and for her mind to stop blocking the experience from her. She remembered everything. Truthfully, she hadn't expected to survive more than minutes after what had happened. It took what seemed like days for her to grab a hold of her consciousness and crawl from the dark that had grasped her so tight and refused to let her go. It was exhausting and she couldn't remember much of her time in the darkness.

After a while of waiting she could feel herself leaving the 'water' and she could finally make out sounds more properly and could actually feel, smell and hear things now. She could her steps being taken around her, feel her body floating (maybe laying down on) something soft, but the first thing she really noticed was that she couldn't move. Her arms were strapped to something what felt like wood, her body tied down to the bed to keep her from moving. Nadya panicked.

She tried to move her head, slowly at first and then with increasing speed as the panic continued and increased massively with every second she couldn't escape her binds, but even that slow move caused her a lot of pain. A deep and harsh groan fled her lips. Her eyebrows furrowed and she felt her finger twitch. Almost immediately after she had calmed down, only because the pain had brought her back to reality, she could hear loud voices, shouting perhaps. Once again she couldn't quite make out what was being said, but the voice sounded desperate. More people were entering the room hastily and the dipping of the mattress told her someone had sat down next to her, the gentle taking a hold of her hand only confirmed her suspicions. The person was gentle and squeezed her hand kindly, just enough to ensure that Nadya knew she was safe. She talked to her and hushed her when whimpers left Nadya's mouth, though the words were not something she could make out.

Nadya waited what seemed like ages before slowly, but surely, the sounds now turned into letters which formed words she could finally understand.

"Come, open your eyes. I'm sure they're beautiful, I really want to see them. You've been asleep for quite a while, you must be famished." The voice said. She recognized it- she had heard it before. It coaxed Nadya away from the sleep she had been drawn to, her body still tired. Slowly Nadya pried her eyes open. The light that hit her the moment she opened them fully was intense, burning and painful.