♟Backseat action♟

"Fuuuck!"

Jaden groaned as Desmond held her thighs, easing her down fully on his length. They were in the backseat of his G Wagon in the parking garage of the penthouse.

He licked and kissed her neck, "You got it, baby," he cooed encouragement in her ear.

Desmond had met her downstairs when she said she was pulling up. And after seeing her at work, he wanted her badly. After a session of sucking face, he was painfully hard and knew they wouldn't make it upstairs. He would've fucked her right in the elevator.

She suggested slipping into the backseat of the Acura, but Desmond knew he was too tall for that, so he pulled her into the G wagon.

With his arms wrapped around her, one of his large hands massaged her exposed back while the other lifted and lowered her back down slowly.

Once she got comfortable, she adjusted herself and began bouncing herself easily until she felt the familiar feeling deep in her belly. She laid herself back on the center console between the front seats as Desmond drilled at her while using his thumb to massage her clit.

"Wait... it's too... much..." she released with a splash.

Desmond chuckled lowly, seeing the mess she made on his abdomen. He lifted her up and sat her on the seat next to him, wiping the sweat off her face with his tshirt. "Imma let you rest, but I ain't done." He kissed her lips before leaning in the front seat to start the truck, cranking up the A/C.

Jaden's breast heaved as she tried to catch her breath. Fucking Desmond was like some shit she had seen in porn. He could make her scream and wail, and cum like she'd only imagined.

Desmond used his t-shirt to wipe her juices off his stomach. He knew he needed to get the car detailed soon, but luckily he had leather seats, so he'd wipe them down before he left out.

Jaden stared at Desmond with heavy eyes. She wasn't tired, she was still horny. Slowly spreading her legs apart she let her hand slide around in her folds as he watched. Hard as a brick, he stroked himself slowly.

She sat up and leaned her body forward bringing her head to his lap. She wrapped her pouty lips around his swollen muscle and he hissed at the contact.

This was a first for her. She'd never given head before, but from the way she did it, Desmond would've never guessed she didn't know what she was doing. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, challenging herself to see how far she could take him each time. It wasn't until her lips touched his pelvis that she realized she had no gag reflex. She lifted her head and let him fall out of her mouth with a loud POP.

He shook his head at her, "Uh-uh. You ain't gon get me like that." He laughed pulling her legs so he could get on top of her, he knew, a few more seconds of that, and he would've tapped out."Gimme my pussy." He lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he dug into her.

"Mmmm..." She moaned as he punished her. "Fuck I lo... love this dick." She corrected herself before she said something she couldn't take back.

He smiled against her neck because he knew what she wanted to say, but he wasn't gonna press it. He already knew what it was, so he simply asked, "This my pussy Jae?"

"Yes." She moaned breathlessly.

"Uh Uh... tell me it's mine Jaden."

"Desmond..." she moaned.

He slowed his stroke and pulled back to look her in the eyes, "Who...pussy...Jaden?"

"It's yours Desmond," she whimpered, "it's all yours."

He smirked, nodding in approval, "Come with me baby," he instructed her, picking up his pace before he filled her with nut.

The two sat quietly in the truck trying to recuperate from that session. 

Desmond didn't even notice Marquis and Donte walking out into the parking garage, but he saw when Donte got in the passenger seat of the black Escalade as Marquis walk over to the G wagon before he knocked on the window.

Desmond cracked the window just enough to hear what Quis had to say.

"Nasty fucks," he chuckled. "We bout to head out. We hit the road at 3."

Desmond huffed loudly, looking at the clock, it was already 1 am. He knew he didn't want to go, but he knew how important this pick-up was. "Aight."

"Ya know...I can handle it." Quis reminded him.

Desmond threw his hoodie over Jaden's now sleeping body and rolled the window down more to look the light-skinned dread head in the eyes. "Nah, I ain't gon leave you hangin. We do it together."

Marquis grinned at his friend, "my dawg." He stuck his hand out for a dap.

"Nigga I ain't dappin you wit my dick out, fuck outta here." They both snickered. "Lemme take her upstairs, then I'll be to the spot after I shower."

"Yeah, go wash that pussy off." Marquis walked away to the black truck across the parking lot where he'd originally come from. Donte had just finished rolling up.

Desmond waited for the SUV to pull out before climbing out the backseat of his truck to pull on his sweats.

He tapped Jaden's leg and she jumped up, not realizing she dozed off in the first place, "Bae, put that hoodie on, so we can go upstairs"

She silently nodded and sat up to put on his hoodie.

Damn this girl got me all fucked up. Desmond smiled to himself.

♟️•••••♟️