Chapter 3

( Authors note: Hello! i hoped you had an amazing week. I just want to say i couldn't come up with a name for this chapter- so uh we're going with chapter 3 lol. I don't know if this chapter will be long or short- I really only have 3-4 days to write this as im starting to write this chapter on a Sunday... and its due on Wednesday- and i like to procrastinate UwU. )

(I'm writing this under the influence of having the song, Mask (By dream) and heather on repeat so i'm depressed while writing this- scratch that im always depressed... Enjoy now!)

"To kill. Everyone." Techno said. He felt the grip on his shirt tighten as dream had a scowl on his face, obviously very very pissed off.

"But I gave the command!" Dream said as he was very confused with all this command stuff. Why would someone kill the person that gave them command.

"Key word- Everyone. The voices don't give a fuck on who gave the command." Techno said. Dream thought for a second and realized that made a lot of sense. Dream was about to ask about the voices that techno mentioned but a certain blue beanied man walked in.

"Techno did you do y-" Quakity was cut off to see Dream still alive. His smile dropped as he looked at techno mouthing 'Why is he alive!?' but techno just rolled his eyes. Dream let go of techno as the shorter male stumbled back a bit but stabilized himself before falling. Quakity quickly smiled again as dream turned to look at him.

Dream walked over and whispered into Quakity's ear. Quakity stiffened and just nodded as he looked a bit scared of the taller male. Dream smiled innocently and led the two other males to the door.

"Can't wait for our next training session techno!" Dream yelled as techno entered the car.

Techno was annoyed the entire car ride as Quakity wouldn't stop lecturing him about who knows what. As soon as techno was home he had to go to work. Techno honestly hated his job but assassination doesn't pay much since it's a school trying to pay it.

Soon techno arrived at his job and went in to the back to change into the uniform. His ears twitched as he went out to go and serve tables. And of course people being people accidentally knocked down a few glasses and his coworkers quickly got to cleaning it up.

"Ow!" Techno heard Wilbur say as he was trying to pick up glass and cut himself. Techno walked over and checked to make sure Wilbur's hand was okay. Every girl in the restaurant started to Fan girl and take photos.

"Thanks techno.." Wilbur said sheepishly as techno led him to the back and came back out to clean up the rest. He bent down and was standing up after getting all the pieces together.

"Wow who knew you worked here techno!" Techno heard as a smiley masked man walked in with two of his friends. Techno quickly went to the back as he heard chuckling on his way out of the customer area.

"Woah techno buddy what's wrong!" Wilbur quickly got up from his chair and rushed over to the obviously panicked techno.

"Ghostbur you know how quakity needs me to kill this guy named Dream right?" Techno asked (Wilbur is alive it's just a really cute nickname-)

(I am so sorry this is once again short! I will make the next one longer as it's technically a thanks giving special! Also sorry for posting this really short chapter one day late-)