Cast and Plot!

Green Eggs and Ham 3: The Final Plating!

Plot: From the people who brought you Green Eggs and Ham comes the highly-anticipated sequel to the last two seasons of the Emmy award-winning Netflix original series: Green Eggs and Ham 3! Michael Douglas and Adam Devine reprise their roles from last season as Sam-I-Am and Guy-Am-I as they go on one last road trip together before Sam and Pam will have to move back to Ookia. Along the way, they'll even meet some old (and new) friends. And who better to join them than Jillian Bell, reprising her iconic role as the sweet and lovable Gluntz, who joins the duo on their epic road trip. Together, the trio of friends travel the world to find that perfect plate of Green Eggs and Ham that Sam will share with Pam on their last day in Glurfsburg before their move. But, when there's three friends on a road trip, stuff will happen, secrets will be revealed, and the usual bad guy may just show up. Tom Kane joins Douglas, Devine, and Bell's newfound Seuss trio as the evil Dr. Nigel Scribbleman, a new diabolical villain who plots to take over the Seussian world by erasing it out of existence. With an all-star cast, stunning 2D animation, and Dr. Seuss' timeless humor and heart that made the first two seasons worth binging, Green Eggs and Ham 3 is an all-new 10-episode Wattpad exclusive that continues right where Green Eggs and Ham 2 left off.

Main Cast:
Adam Devine as Sam-I-Am
Michael Douglas as Guy-Am-I
Jillian Bell as Gluntz
Keegan-Michael-Key as The Narrator
Patricia Clarkson as Pam-I-Am
Tom Kane as Dr. Nigel Scribbleman

Supporting Cast:
Gilbert Gottfried as Prof. Chadwick Scribbleman
Diane Keaton as Michellee
Ilana Glazer as E.B.

Guest Stars:
Martin Short as The Cat in the Hat
Deandray Hamilton as Nick
Halle Nunes as Sally
Corey Burton as Ned the Fish
Tom Kenny as Thing 1/Thingly P. Thing
Tara Strong as Thing 2/Ms. Thang
Danny Devito as The Lorax
Ed Helms as The Once-ler
Benedict Cumberbatch as The Grinch
Cameron Seely as Cindy-Lou Who
Frank Welker as Max
Kenan Thompson as Bricklebaum
Richard Ayoade as Ham-O-Tron
Kate McKinnon as HeliCop Hayley
Tony Hale as Mel Stinkton